-3-

Laying Flat on His Bed He Was Continuously Staring The Celing of His Room. Something was different today there was different peaceful vibes hitting him.

After hitting and Beating the shit out of the boys following her. Don't Know Why There Was a Smile On His Face.

He Turn Back to look at the counter But The Sad Fact There was no one Sighing he went off from There With a Constant Smile like a Love stick Puppy.

Connecting His Phone with Speakers He Went to his washroom and The Beats Were hitting his ears.

Aise lehra ke tu rubaroo aa gayi
Dhadkane betahasha tadapane lagin.

Entering Inside The Shower Block With A Smile And The Vision of All Incident Happen Today.

Teer aisa laga dard aisa jagaa
Chot dil pe wo khaayi mazaa aa gayaa!

He smiled The Way Her Soft Hands Were Shivering and When He Held It was A Bliss.

Mere rashke qamar...
Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar

Her cute almond Eyes which were visible through her Niqab was making him restless and somewhere calm.

Jab nazar se milaai maza aagaya
Josh hi josh mein meri aagosh mein
Aake tu jo samaaai mazaa aa gaya.

He back brush his Wet Black Hairs and Water dripping through his muscline chest was making the whole shower block Environment Hot.

Wearing his black bath robe he went towards his closest. The Smile touching his lips was visible to everyone when he walk down.

Shiv Rao Was As He Saw Something Shocking But Sidharth Smiling Was not less then shocking too.

He Sat There beside him and His Father held his hand and smile to which he returne a genuine smile making his heart drop.

His son was smiling after ages that too genuinely was making him dance inerly and He Look up asking to bless his son.

Sid- Dad Aapne Kha Liya Jo Mangwaya tha.

Shiv jii - Han Beta They Are the Best Bakers Humne Last Time Discover ki woh Bakery shop.

He smile again and Shiv jii return him a smile back.

Shiv- Kya Baat hai Beta Kuch Alag se lag rahe aap.

Sid- Han ummh Nahi Woh bass ase hi.

He smile being embarrassed and Did his dinner asap.

Laying back on his bed he look at his hand and her eyes again reflected his mind.

Sid- Milna hi Hoga Humhe Apse.

With that he slept.

_______________________________________

All Tired with her day she entered inside her room and sat on the bed.

They Lusty gaze and There Disgusting talks on her figure was making her well terrible.

Not knowing what to do and what to think she layed on her stomach and look at her phone.

She closed her eyes and open with a jerk his handsome face appear like a Heaven in her restless thoughts.

Shehnaaz' condition was not less like him. She was Still Feeling So Sweet and Different.

She smiled the way he assured him and rub his manly fingers in her soft hands.His Dominating Voice Ordering Her and her obeying it was feeling very different.

His Aura His Chest His Everything Was making her restless for the first time.

The Way His gaze made her stomach feel Butterflies Dancing in it.The Way His Voice is Ringing in her ears was A Different wave of Sukoon for her.

But a Sudden Fear of Her Feelings for unknown person made her heart feel pain in it and She hugged her teddy close to her chest .

She doze of with his thoughts and He with her thoughts Not Knowing what destiny has written for them.

_______________________________________

Waking up in morning he was feeling so fresh and refreshing after years and was happy that he slept well.

Sid- Apki Ankhon ne hi humara ye haal kar diya Ab toh hum khud nahi jaante ki Jab Aapko Puri tarah dekhe ge toh Humara kya haal hoga.
Sidharth Rao Ki Zindagi Mein Sukoon ki Leher Laane wali Se Milne Toh Hoga Hi.

He said and Ran Towards his closest all happy and cheerful ❤️.
______________________________________

I want you guys to comment and tell me is this story line good or not🥺❤️

Do Press the cute star icon for Vote and I don't mind if You all follow me😌🤍

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें