-9-

Finally Uploaded 🙂.
___________________________________________
Leaning on her door she was crying like a baby when she heard a knock.She Look Back on the door then remember the guys which were smoking.

She was Scared what if they are here and she is alone. She always come home and lock herself in due to such scary events happening day by day.

Not knowing what do to she ran towards the room and squeeze herself in the corner of her room.

Her eyes were Red now and swollen too, Each passing second was making her heart fast and fast.
___________________________________________

The whole day he was busy preparing for his upcoming projects and went on a few meetings held in his meeting room.

Totally Unaware of the fact this his phone has not network he was busy shouting and screaming on his workers.

He don't like to compromise with his work and Now that he I well Known powerful businessman. He don't want any one to question his projects.

He was totally frustrated with his workers and End up blasting on them And Why Not Atlast he is known as short- temper and ruthless boss.

Sighing he went to his cabin and sat on his chair his head was aching so was his back Because of Continuous meetings and all.

Suddenly his eyes made there way towards the small clock kept on his table making his eyes go wide open.

(P.s.- The Clock was smirking okay)

Sidharth-Shit What The Fuck.

He Took his phone out and bang bang no network making him get up in a second and ran out.

He knew he did a big blunder when his phone shows many missed call by his baby making his heart beat fast.

He ran out making everyone look at him like ghost but he don't care right now the only thing he care about was his baby whom he want to meet now.

Sitting in his car he asked the driver to drive as fast as he can making him obey that.

He try to call her but her phone was switched off making a lump form in his throat.

He was sure that she might be Angry but her phone being off was not indicating anything good to him.

He reached near the bakery but it was already closed and he directly walk towards the back street knowing she lives near by.

Bodyguard were following him and suddenly his eyes felt on the guys who were knocking the small cottage.

They seems drunk and there smirking face made his blood boil and eyes red.

Fuck it That Small Cottage is of his naaz and he knows that very well.

On the other side she was busy Sobbing like a baby on the corner.

Knock knock

The door was knocked again by Someone making her hug her legs near her chest and face dug in her legs.

The door was opened with a jerk making her hell scared.

Sidharth- Naaz.

He shouted making her look up only to find him standing on the door of her room and that's it.

She ran and throw herself in his arms making him Sacred as hell.That boys did something to her? DID they try to bully her ?

All Thoughts were making his grip tight on her waist and pull her more in his chest.His Veins were popping out and his eyes were Red seeing his jaan in such condition.

Sid- Shh Meri Jaan Hum aa gaye na chup ho jaiye..

Shehnaaz- Hum..hum..daar..m

Sid- Hum Samjh gaye naaz.

Keeping his every Thoughts out of his mind he choosed to make her calm first. Because for him she is his everything now which he freaking can't afford to lose.

Sid- Roye nahi na aap please na Naaz.

Shehnaaz look up from his chest with tears in her eyes and lips parted making him groan on her cuteness.

He lift her up and made his way towards the small Comfy bed and sat there and let her sit on his lap.

He was hugging her tightly and she was quite now not knowing what to say and how to say.

Sidharth- Kya hua tha Kisi ne kuch kaha aapko .

His voice was full of concern and was  demanding.

She clutch his shirt and look Down on her lap not saying anything.

Sid- Bataye na Jaan.

He kiss her forehead trying to make her calm now and she look up at his face

Naaz- Kaha The aap( Low Voice)

He know he did a big blunder and now have to pacify her but first he have to know what happen to her.

Sid- Phele Humhe Bataye aap.

He said in Dominating tone making her look down back on her lap.

Naaz- Hum woh Hum Daar gaye the woh..

With that she told her everything making him fist his hand tightly trying to calm his popping veins which gained her attention.

She shiver by his sudden body stiffness and Red eyes and hands tightly fisted.She held his shirt tight making him realise she is still scared.

Not knowing what to do he just pull her chin up and took her lips in his for calming both of them down.

He pull her lower lips in his mouth and suck it so hard that she hiss and clutch his arm like a baby.

But he was nowhere to stop all he wanted was to Kiss the life out of her and she was failing to give back the same level.

___________________________________________

Would love to know you Comments on how the story is going.Are You Guys Enjoying or not🥺.

Keep Commenting all I want is you support ❤️.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें