-18-

Inline Comments Have my heart and people who comment more than 5 times(ILY) 🥺❤️
______________________________________

Walking out of the washroom she was
smelling and looking like a fresh Rose.
She look at Sid who was sleeping but with a grumpy face.

She Chuckle lightly and move towards him  still drying her wet hairs and stood beside him observing his rough and sexy face.

Stubble look make him look more hot and sexy making her blush. She kept her cold hands on his cheeks rubbing her fingers slightly on it.

He smiled and took her hand in his kissed them making her smile too.

Shehnaaz- Uthiye Rao Sahab Kaam Pe Kon Jaye ga.

Sid- Mmm Abhi se Biwi Wali harkatein Sahi Jaa Rahi Hai Aap.

She slap his cheeks a bit and bent to kiss his forehead when he got up in a jerk.

Sid- Phele Hum kare ge aapko.

With that he cupped her face and kiss her forehead lingering his lips there for few minutes making her blush.

She then took his face and kiss his forehead and got up making him got up too.

She was wearing her bangles when he came out from the closet all ready in royal blue shirt and black pants with black coat in his hand.

She smiled from Mirror looking at him when his eyes fell on his back which made him gulp his saliva down.

Fuck her back was damn exposed and that milky white skin was driving him hell crazy.

She saw the change in his expression and her breath hitched when she saw him gazing her back taking dangerous step towards her.

She kept looking at him silently from the mirror and he stood behind her and his red eyes made her look down.

Sid- Kaha jaane ke liye tayar ho rahi aap? ( Stern Tone)

Naaz- Woohh o wo bak...er..y.

Sid- Ye Nahi Pehen ke jaiye gi aap.

In a bit rude and loud tone making her jump on her feets and look down not having the courage to look at him.

His blood was boiling on the mere thought of Someone else looking at her. She is his and She has to work alone so she can't wear this.

Sid- Humhe nahi pasand koi aapko gandi nazro dekhe aur ye baat hum aapko baar baar nahi bole ge.

He said just near her ear making her nod in Yes and he hug her tightly from back.Hr Know he must have sacred her because of his tone but when it's come to her he literally forget everything.

Kissing her neck he started trailing his fingers in her bare back making her Breathe heavily.

Sid- You Know What Naazzzz.

He said in a husky voice making her breath more heavily and him Smirk

Naaz- Ummm.

She moan in response making his eyes darken as he saw the freaking change in her expression by mirror.

His touch effects her so much he never knew that which made him proud.His Finger Started playing with her dori.

She Clutch her kurti tight and he smirk more seeing her. He kiss her back making her arch and his eyes darken more.

He knew it He Can Lose his control so he placed a soft kiss on her neck and backed off.

Sid- I Literally Loved Your Expression Jaan.

He said and ran from there to take a cold shower making her cheeks red on his talks.

Shehnaaz- Besharam Rao Sahab.

She changed her dress and sat on the Couch waiting for him to come out.
Sid took her hand and peak her lips making there way out down.

Sid- Aap humare sath jab jaye gi na hum aapko kuch nahi kahe ge ki ye na pehne woh na Pehen lekin aap akele kaam kare gi aur koi aapko dekhe ye soch kr bass..

Naaz- Rao Sahab Hum Samjhte hai aapko bhule na.

She said softly making her smile and they went down and Shiv Rao just took his baby girl in his arms teasing sid.

Sid pull her back and hug his dad making him Laugh and her blush.

Shiv- Baap se bhi?

Sid- Sabse.

Shiv Rao Smiled Seeing his jealous face and she blush listening him.

They were done with Breakfast when he left her to her Bakery making her kiss his cheeks and ran towards the Bakery.

Sid- Ghar laut ke jaana hai bhule na aap.

She smile and went inside making him smile too.

______________________________________

Person- You Slut Can't you do A Small work.

Girl- I Tried but he is hard nut to crack .

Person- Bitch If You Can't Make your ways towards his bedroom then go die.

Girl- Oh Come On You Know No One Can Resist me But That Guy Ahh.

Person- Don't Show me Your Face until you trap him.

Girl- What Will You Get After defaming him.

Person- "Sukoon". (with smirk).
______________________________________

Yay Yay Yayyyy.... twist and turn in the house what You Guys Thought No Twist And Turn Heheh But Here I Am With My Devil Skills .

Pardon Me I Didn't updated earlier I am Not Well You Know Girls One. So Pamper Me Guys😂♥️..

Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें