-12-

It's like a Little Request I Just Want You Guys To Follow Me On Insta If Possible Please ❤️🥺.

It's Like I Just Want Because Hehe I don't Know I Never asked Anything so If You Guys Want Can Do That☺️.

https://instagram.com/lost_soul_sd?utm_medium=copy_link

_________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_________________________________________

Sunrays were peeping inside There Room making him groan in sleep and her snuggle more in his chest.

Sid open his eyes to see how easily and effortlessly she was looking damn beautiful and the morning glow on her face was amazing.

Crassing her cheeks softly without waking her up He kiss her forehead making him smile on her grumpy face.

He pick his phone up and messaged his guard to keep his bag that have extra clothes in it outside the door.

He Got a What's App Message By Dad Making Him Suprise and open it.

"Enjoy Your Night Baby Boy Opps Big Boy Han😉".

Making him open his eyes wide open oh god what the hell he think just because he didn't went home one day he thought this damn.

"You Took Me Wrong Dad Yarr Anyways I Think You Have a Blast Last Night 😉"

He Chuckle and kept his phone aside and hugging her close to his heart.

Sleep took over him again because the peace which was missing from so long is now here.

He open his eyes only to find himself alone in bed making him groan in restlessness.
He was about to get up when she came inside the room from washroom in wet hairs and pink kurti and light blue leggings.

His heart miss a beat when she look at him with those innocent almond Eyes and She was Damn shocked Because her dupatta was left inside.

She was instantly grab the near by Dupatta which was resting on the small couch and was about to wear when he held her hand.

Sid- Kya Kar Rahi hai aap( He said in Stern tone)

His Voice made her shiver and look down and his hot breathe was falling on her neck.

He tug her losse wet hairs back near her hairs and made her look up by holding her chin.

Sid- Aapko Humse chupne ki kya zarurat hai.

He said just near her lips making her close her eyes Because of the closeness. His Lips Touch Her lips Slowly making her Clutch the dupata near her chest.

Sid- Humne Keh Diya na Aap Humari Hai Matlab Puri Ki Puri Humari hai Humse Apne aapko na chupaye na.

He said and pull her by waist dugging his face in her neck making a Shiver ran down her spine.

She Clutch her biceps making him Groan in frustration Unable to control he placed a soft kiss on her neck making her moan softly.

Sid - Fuck Naaz.

He said and Held her waist tight and dig her teeth in her neck making her scream in pleasure and pain.

Sucking it to sooth the pain she rub his arms making him calm down.

Sid- Kya Karti Hai Aap Asa Humse nahi hoga control.

Naaz- Na Kare Na.

She said and Hug him Tightly making him breathe high.

Sid- Asa Wapas Mat Kariye ga Aap Samjhi.

He said and She nodded in Yes still hugging her tightly.

He kiss her forehead and made his way towards the washroom after winking her.
She blushed hard and move towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Naaz was busy preparing coffee for them when she felt his strong arms hugging her from back making her smile.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid- Mmmmm.

He said nuzzling his nose on her hairs making her Giggle.

Sid- I Like the way you Giggle.

He said and rest his chin on her shoulder.
She hummed blushing on his flirty Husky tone.

Sid- Hum Bahar kha lete aapne takleef kyu li.

He said and she slap his hands making a Haww wala face.He Chuckle and peak her lips.

Naaz- Bahar kyu khana hai aapko.

She said in low voice making him smile how cute she is.

Sid- Kyuki Humhe humari Jaan Ko takleef nahi dena.

With that he kiss her red Cheeks.

Naaz- Rao Sahab Na kAre.

She said and he Chuckle again and made his way to sit on small table near the kitchen.

They did there breaking with lot's of romance and by Teasing each other.

_________________________________________

Sid- Hum Lene aaye ge hmm.

He set her dupatta nicely making her nod in Yes and smile on his concern and protectiveness.

He kiss her hands and let her go and asked his guards to be with her because he can't freaking ignore his safety at all now.

The way he saw her last night was enough to break his heart into pieces and now that she is his he won't bear a single avoidience towards her.

He made his way to office informing his Dad that he will come with a suprise tonight and he should be at home today.

He was beyond happy making him roll his eyes on his overexcited dad.

Sid- Dad Please han aao zada mat karo ab.

Shiv Rao- Beta Baap hu tera kal se pata hai mujhe kuch toh gadbad hai.

Sid- Oh God you are impossible.

With that he cut the call Making his dad do a small bhangra with Writer.

_________________________________________

Suprised Ki Ye Boring Writer ne aaj update de diya Hahah Because I Love You All😘❤️.

Keep Commenting Please na Kyu Thode Thode krte ho Zada karo na comments 😂❤️.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें