-2-

"So Without any Futher Delay Let's Start The Meeting."

Said His Secretary Nihal.

Sitting Royally On His Chair and Resting His On Leg's ankle on his Another leg knee he sat there calmly observing the screen.

Everyone shiver seeing his cold eyes and calmness. There Were around 20 Different Business Man Sitting Infront of Him With There Different Ideas.

Everyone Wants to Work With Him but He Really Don't Like Interacting With Anyone.

"All Ideas Are Kiddish There is Not a Single Idea Which I Would Like to
work on "

He said and Got up from his seat when one man protested.

"Mr.Rao U Can't Do This Everytime We Always Wait here For You To Select One Project And You Always Get up and Walk Off Like Nothing Happen Please Try To Respect Our Hardwork atleast"

He Calmly Stare at that Men For Speaking Shit and All Were Giving Horrified Looks To Him.

He Finally Spoke in A High Tone Making Everyone jump and Shiver.

Sid- Excuse Mr.Whatever You Are If You Want me to Appreciate Your Barbie Doll Ideas Sorry I Can't and I Really Don't Care If You Wait for me or Sit here for me Because You Really Don't Do Anything for Me You are doing this shit for Your Company and Bloody Business So Dare you speak to me in this tone.

He gave a dead Glare to Everyone and His Eyes Were Red Speaking About his anger.He Started Walking Towards the door but turn looking at that man again.

Sid- Just Wait and Watch Asshole.

With That He Walk off.

"Bhot Baadi Gadbad Ki Tuhne"

" Han Ab Nahi Chore ge tujhe woh"
"Gaya tera Business"

" Ab jaa Roye ga Bhi Toh Bhi kuch nahi hoga"

Saying things to that man everyone walks off very Well Knowing What Sidharth Rao Is Capable of.

Nihal Run Behind His Boss Knowing That He Must Be Angry and Ready to Destroy That Person for Raising his fucking Voice infront of him.

_______________________________________

After finishing her work She Decided to Take Leave Because She wanted to Go To Take Grocery.

Tie her hairs in a messy bun and Wearing her Niqab She Ran Towards her home and took her shopping bag.

Plugging Earphones In Her Ears She started Walking All afraid of THe Lusty Eyes watching her.

She never wants to Come out of her home She Is Very Scared of The Hungry Lusty Men Who Try To touch her with there eyes.

She clutch her bag and Barged inside the shopping mall Shopping the necessary thing's.

Other side Sidharth decided to take a leave and Started driving towards his home.

Ring ring.

Hello Beta(Sid' s Dad)

Hello Dad, How are You?( sid)

Dad- I want you to Bring Few things For me will You?

Sid- Dad Where are the servents and Guards That You Feel the need of calling me.

Dad- Sid Hum Apne Beta se nahi Keh sakte?

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें