-17-

She was waiting for him to come out so she can change so she got up and walk towards her bags.

Sidharth has send his men to collect her stuffs and They Only brought one bag which made her confused.

She took her pink night suit out and sat on the couch watching for him to come and here he came in Black Track pants and Black T-Shirt Perfectly hugging his biceps.

He ignored her and sat on the chair near balcony and she quitly went inside the washroom to change.

She came out and saw him still on the chair watching the views. Cold breeze hit her skin and she sat beside him.

But he got up and went towards the bedroom and she followed her like a kid.

Naaz- Sidhartthhhhhhhhh( Softly)

He felt his heart miss a beat and his eyes closed on the feel of his name sounding soothing from her mouth.

He didn't turn and picked his laptop up and went towards the couch.

Sid- Aap Bed pe So Jaye Hum Yaha so Jaye ge.

His words made her sad till yesterday she was sleeping in his arms peacefully and now he want her to sleep alone.

She made a baby face but he kept his laptop aside and layed on the couch uncomfortably.

Tears form in her eyes and she moved near him but he didn't open his eyes because he was hurt.

She wipe her tears knowing she might have Hurted him because of her Thoughts and all.

She sat on floor and hugged his arm which was hanging making him get up in a jerk.
No matter what he can't see his jaan on floor at all.

He pulled her up and held her waist pulling her more close to him. She look at him with moist eyes making him sigh.

Sid- Aaj Kar Liya Aapne Lekin Dubara kabhi Jhuke na humare samne.

He pull her in hug and she Hugged him tightly.

Shehnaaz- Humhe Maaf kare na.

She rub her nose in his chest asking him to pamper her making him smile and kiss her hairs and forehead repeatedly.

She took her in his arms and Walk towards his bed and switch the lights off.

Sid- Humhe Humara Sukoon na cheene please.

He said snuggling in her arms making her shock that how can this person be rude and next moment a cute kid .

Naaz- Kabhi Nahi.

The unsaid words were also spoken for them and she Softly crases his hair and he took her in his arms knowing he can't put his weight on her soft delicate Body.

Naaz-Hum na asa nahi karna chahte humhe Laga ki aapke papa...

Sid- Humare Papa ( Cutting off)

Naaz- Ki Unhe Galat na lage ye Isliye.

She said in low tone making him bite her cheeks making her hiss in pain.

Sid- Humhe Bass aap apne pass chaiye humne ye nahi kaha ki chaliye kl hi Papa ko dada bana de.

Naaz- Haww .

She said and Hit him with the pillow kept beside making him Laugh and her hit him more.

Naaz- Rao Sahab Besharam Ho Rahe aaj kal zada.

Sid- Are Janeman abhi toh hum jawan hai humne toh abhi start kiya hi nahi ache se.

And there he got a good hit on his face by pillow making her Giggle and he started throwing cushions on her.

She throwed back to him and he back to her and so the pillow war continue till he lay back and pull her on him.

Sid- Chaliye so Jaye ab aap.

He kiss her forehead making him smile and she kiss his chest making him hug her more tightly.

So the night went peaceful and relaxing while sleeping in each other's arm. Sukoon was quite visible on their faces and the moon silently shinned more seeing there happy faces❤️.

Writer is busy convenienceing Shiv Rao To Tell ( Koi Aur Beta hai Asa Toh merko de doh😭😂)
______________________________________

I can Write another chapter too if I Get More Comments Heheh 😬.
Bribe of Comments are allowed 🤣.

Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें