11 | 'hypothetical' talk about jail break

CHAPTER 11,

'HYPOTHETICAL' TALK ABOUT
JAIL BREAK

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

LONG NARROW HALLWAYS are all that came be seen as the three walk down it, each passing brick becoming more boring and plain. They're currently being guided by one of the police officers due to the fact that there are multiple jail cells around them. Sam had been the one to inform the workers of this place about why exactly they are visiting, not trusting Keela and Bucky to say the right thing. However, he did leave out some crucial detail that they might've wanted to know — not lying but not exactly telling the whole truth either.

"He's just through that corridor." The man announces.

"Okay." Bucky replies, turning to look at the two beside him. "I'm gonna go in alone."

"Why?" Sam questions.

"Because you're an Avenger, you know how he feels about that. And Keela beat his ass up, so I doubt he wants to talk to her. That, and I just don't want to risk something happening to her." Bucky explains, becoming protective over the brunette.

"It's not like you two were exactly known for frolicking in the sun together either." Sam fires back.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA." Bucky reminds. "We have a history together, so trust me when I say I've got this under control."

"Be careful, okay?" Keela says.

"Will do." Bucky replies, shooting her a small smile for reassurance.

The man then turns and walks down the hallway where he meets with the police officer that they were first trailing behind. He glances over his shoulder to look at the two for a split second before turning back around the corner and disappearing in an instant. Keela and Sam are just left standing there, uncertain of what they should do know since neither of them know how long this conversation will take.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Keela now finds herself standing in some random garage that they found nearby to the police station, her and Sam only trailing behind Bucky as they listen to what he plans to do. The both of them have been left in mystery to the conversation that went down in the prison, unsure of what was said or done.

"You want to break Zemo out of jail?" Keela repeats, her voice raised from pure shock.

"Have you lost your mind?" Sam exclaims.