4.Stitches

(A/N: no it's not Mahito luckily)

She was darting towards an unknown foe, was she wise? No.

Would Sukuna get mad? Absolutely

Did she care? No.

Crossing to the other side of the bridge revealed a curse leaching to a tree, munching on what looked awfully like an arm.

She needed to be quick enough so that she wouldn't get hurt too bad.

The chameleon like eyes of the curse zeroed on her, sensing her cursed energy. She rushed towards her, fast as a train.

Just as he was about to hit her, he stopped or maybe something else was stopping him. Obsidian glinted with thrill, hands coming from the curse's shadow started holding him in place, bringing him to the ground, tearing him apart, it was a grotesque sight.

She made a few signs with her hands making the shadows into a spike that pierced the poor curse, finally exorcising him.

Not a scratch, what was Ryōmen worried about? He was just as apprehensive as the other ghosts once were, she sadly remembered them, they all passed away, leaving her with Sukuna and some random spirits she would encounter from time to time.

She went to walk back to the ladder, until she felt her being pushed away from her spot, Sukuna launched himself on her.

"What the he-" she raised her gaze to see another cursed spirit, this was a human like spirit, it had a human body, but he didn't have a face and only had a mouth.

It hovered over them, she could feel its cursed energy, a shiver ran down her spine.

She dodged to the side as he hurled a ray of golden pure cursed energy towards her.

"What did I tell you?! And what do you go and do?!" Sukuna yelled at her while she ran for her life.

He felt useless, he couldn't do shit, he could pick up a rock and throw it at what he thought sorcerers would classify as a special grade.

"Does this look like the moment to argue?!" Shinzo yelled at him while dodging yet another ray of cursed energy.

She kept running and dodging, she couldn't get a hold of the monster's shadow, he moved too much, if only SOMEONE properly trained her, she would be able to use other's shadows.

While she was debating on what to do the monster darted towards her, killing intent in its claws.
Shinzo had made a fatal mistake she gave her back to the enemy.
She barely had the time to make a barrier with shadows coming from her own shadow. It still wasn't enough, he slashed through it as if it was butter, tearing her tender skin and sending her crushing into the nearest wall, hitting her head.

"SHINZO!" she heard Sukuna shouting for her as he ran towards her, everything was blurry.
She stumbled upward, sustaining her weight with her shadows, she was moving like a puppet, shadows strings holding her up and coordinating her every movement.

"You have to get out of here, you stupid brat!" he hurriedly suggested.

Blood was pouring from her forehead and her back bleeding from the wound inflicted from the enemy.

"Do I look like-" she was about to snap at him, but she had to interrupt herself because another golden ray was shot towards them and Sukuna once again launched himself at her to save her from the blow.

"Summon me!" he commanded.

"Wha-did you hit you're head? You're already here" her thoughts were starting to get all blurry, what a silly suggestion.

"I mean with my cursed energy, you should be able to do that at your level" he remarked as he once again moved them from the enemy's power beam.

"I would be able to hold that summon for only about 20 seconds-"

"That's more than enough." he was grinning like a mad man.

She didn't have any breath to waste, every word she spoke, every movement made her head feel like it was being hit with hammers, she mustered enough energy to make signs with her hands and summon the rest of Sukuna.

When he felt that rash of power, oh how beautiful, he felt in bliss, it has been so long since he felt this great.

The monster snarled and with a cry went for the king's head.

He avoided the blow easily and stomped over the inferior curse head in a few seconds, enjoying every moment of it.

"Gambare, gambare!"

And just to prove a point he summoned his domain.

"Ryoiki Tenkai, Malevolent Shrine."he was careful not to hit his little necromancer, after all he'd probably disappear if she were to die.

He cut the special grade into eight even pieces.

"Tch, I meant to cut you into four pieces, but your just too weak." He dissolved his domain and hurried to the necromancer's side to apply his reversed curse technique.

Unfortunately the time was ending and he was only able to stop the bleeding from her forehead. She was unconscious, she felt limp in his arms, but her heart was still weakly beating.

However she was still bleeding from her back and looked in pain.

Grunting he carried her on his back, he couldn't bring her to one of those hospitals they would start asking too many questions.

Sorcerers were out of question they would kill her, if they came to know that she was aiding the Curse King.

He needed to patch her up, what the hell he couldn't even sew a button, but he'd seen her do it, actually there was a time he patched himself up with a needle, he was still human then. Well 1000 year ago he survived, she could to. Right?