8. Mad Driving Skills

The girl's shoulder visibly sagged down.

"Oi, you three! I know you're behind that wall eavesdropping." he called out towards a wall behind her.

They all shuffled making themselves visible again.

"What were you doing behind that wall?" he inquired, faking annoyance.

They all looked between each other and started muttering thinking they couldn't hear them.

"You tell him Fushiguro." she heard the brunette say.

"Uh, there'a no way I'm gonna take the blow for you. I wasn't the one that wanted the 'spicy tea'." blue eyes looked away from her as he started walking away from them.

She grabbed onto his shirt, effectively stopping him, but as she was about to argue the Sukuna look-alike intervened.

"We wanted to know if you were successfully going to hit on her!"

He was so honest! The brunette and the black haired boy behind him looked petrified and also looked like they wanted to disappear.

"Itadori!" they both yelled at the same time.

"Unfortunately! No, I didn't get a date..." he wiped a fake tear, while he was still wearing that blindfold. Drama queen.

"...However!" he startled them raising his voice.

"You're going to have a new classmate! Ding-ding!" he gestured towards Shinzo while doing jazz hands.

She could swear she heard a maybe under his breath, clearly referring to the possibility that they might reject her application.

"Sensei, is she gonna be the new first year student? Isn't she a little too old.?" brown eyes closely inspected her.

She took a look at herself...she didn't look old!Or maybe it was the hat and the ugly yellow dress that gave them that impression.

"Yes, but she didn't ever get a proper education, so this is the only way." he looked kind of reliable. She was later gonna discover that she was dead wrong about him.

"Now let's head back." he clapped his hands and started walking towards a car.

She stood there, like an idiot not knowing what to do with herself.

"Uh, aren't you coming with us?" the pink haired boy turned around to call for her.

She must have looked so dumb she thought to herself. Well, she didn't expect to be immediately brought to the school.

"Hai, I'm coming." she ran to catch up with them.

————————————————

Shinzo thought this was going to be a long and awkward trip for her, but it wasn't.

She almost had an heart attack at the way Gojo drove, but between a swear and the other she got to know the people in the car.

"Soo, what's your name?" the boy called Itadori started.

She was sitting at his side, he took the sit in the centre because Nobara forced him to. She didn't want to take the middle seat and insisted that Shinzo shouldn't do that either.

The black haired boy, Fushiguro, was sitting in the front seat and looked annoyed at something that Gojo must have said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you my full name before. It's Kurosaki Shinzo, what about you?"she smiled sheepish at them.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji, nice to meet you!" he looked both cheerful and polite, he was such a precious boy with such a punchable face, but it wasn't his fault and maybe she was biased.