25. Bifrontismo

(A/N: bifrontismo means two-faced in Italian, my native language, would you like more Italian chapter titles?)

The necromancer just disappeared in the sewers and the blond sorcerer started taking his phone out to inform the other one that was currently patrolling the sewers.

"Let's pursue him too!" the blond exclaimed, but the brat's leg gave up under him.

This must be some joke, why did the brat's weak body have to fail him right now?

"Itadori-kun!" he could vaguely hear the other sorcerer footsteps approaching them.

'You stupid brat, get up, we need to stop that pig headed idiot.' he urged him, if he'd only let him in control he could heal all those wounds without breaking a sweat.

'I'm trying...! I have to beat him into a pulp and kill him.' he made a movement to get up, but his arms failed him.

Meanwhile Nanami watched the whole ordeal with a weary gaze, the boy still wasn't passed out, but looked in some kind of conflict.

'Just switch up with me! Hurry.' Sukuna's sentences became more hasty.

That human was going to get herself killed and he wasn't about to allow that. Yes, he was this much petty.

"...no..." the pink haired boy managed to answer him, before passing out.

Nanami looked even more puzzled, he didn't like this one bit.

"Then I'm taking it by force." half of his face was now covered in tattoos and he unconsciously healed half of his wounds.

This was why he hated the sorcerer job, this kind of situation could happen and they were awful.

The first grade sorcerer assumed a defensive stance.

"Ryōmen Sukuna." the blond said with a clanched jaw.

"Sorcerer." he answered, while trying to get the right side of this body to answer him, stupid dead weight.

From an outside perspective the whole situation could look funny, the king of curses was trying to get up from the ground, but failed numerous times.

Once again he found himself, thinking he hated this whole situation.

This era sucked, he wanted the heian era back.

Meanwhile the blond sorcerer looked ready to chop the boy's head off, while the king of curses was stuck on the ground.

"Don't even think about it, you puny sorcerer." he sent him an icy glare, that effectively made the Kento Nanami, the adult of adults, shiver.

The curse managed to get on his feet, but still felt like his right arm didn't respond and his right leg felt heavy.

Also the right part of his face looked paralysed, meaning it was stuck with the brat's dumb expression.

He once again was Two faced as legends referred him to.

People back in the day started calling him that because he enjoyed deceiving people and after that he decided to wear a mask on the left side of his face that made him look like he really had two faces.