15. Special Grade

(A/N thank you so much for voting and especially commenting, reading them gives me a feedback. Love you guys)

Another week had passed and she was going back to Jujutsu Tech after she had watched the Undead Saga with Junpei.

When she finally arrived she was informed that the next day she along with the other first years had a mission to take care of.

The next day quickly came and she found herself comfortable in her school uniform.

It was a bit different from the standard female uniform she had seen on Kugisaki, it had a large high neck just like Megumi's and two hoodie strings, giving the illusion that she actually had an hoodie, while she actually didn't. Also her buttons were four and sewed in an oblique way. She wore the standard skirt, black leggings underneath it and yellow combat boots. 

Those bright yellow boots kinda stood out among all that black, but she thought they were cheery and they were also her favourite pair of shoes.

They were dropped by Ijichi at a detention facility and he proceed to explain the situation.

He told them that their mission was to retrieve the cursed womb and in case the womb completely formed it was going to become a special grade mission.

"This kind of mission are usually assigned to people with the same level as the curse..."the man with glasses continued.

"Shouldn't someone like Gojo be doing this kind of mission?" Shinzo quipped in looking up from Kugisaki's phone who was showing her a cute dress.

"Well he's currently unavailable, since someone like him is highly request somewhere else." he concluded.

In the meantime Itadori was still trying to figure out how grades worked.

They all headed inside the building while Ijichi put on a veil.

She wasn't expecting the interior of a detention facility to look like this.

"Wait!" Fushiguro suddenly halted with his white demon dog.

"What's this?" she heard Kugisaki say looking upwards

"Wh-what's going on here? This is a two story dorm isn't it?" Itadori sounded taken aback.

"C-c-calm down, it's a maisonette." she said to calm down, but she actually looked the opposite.

Shinzo immediately turned her head from were they came from, no more door.

"THERE'S NO DOOR!" she suddenly exclaimed while pointing at the once entrance.

"But how we just came from here!" the brunette added.

Then Shinzo, Itadori and Kugisaki comically started to chant: "what do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" their last shared brain cell was gone.

Luckily Fushiguro told them that his demon dog remembered the scent of the exit and they proceed to give jerkies to the white dog.

He of course was annoyed by it and told them they were too laid back.

Once they arrived at what looked more like an interior of a detention facility, only to discover three dead bodies, what could she say another amazing day in the sorcerer life.

Itadori approached the body to discover it was the man that the woman outside of the facility was screaming about.

"I have to bring him back to her mother." he started trying to lift the corpse until Fushiguro grabbed onto his uniform.

"He was a bad person, he ran over a girl and never stopped and also committed other crimes!" he looked angry, but he head a point.

"His mother won't accept his death if I don't bring her any proof!" he argued.