9. Jujutsu Tech

Even if Gojo made a point they didn't let him drive in the end.

Shinzo drove, under the direction of Megumi, to Jujutsu Tech. They stood outside a what looked like a monk kind of school.

If she squinted closely, she could see a barrier protecting the school, Sukuna told her about barriers, they could be hard to break from the outside, but easy to break from the inside and viceversa.

However this kind of barrier looked kind of different, like it wouldn't budge even if a hundred elephants would be dropped on it.

"Come on, Shinzo-chan I'm gonna bring you to the principal." the white haired menace, that's what he was, called for her.

"The principal...? And don't call me 'Shinzo-chan'!" she stomped towards him.

"Hai~he will decide wether you're accepted in this school or not. Is that alright with you, Shinzo-chan?" okay he was doing it on purpose, she took a deep breath to calm herself and pretended to not have heard the last bit of his sentence.

"Alright let's go." she looked confident, she had a nice curriculum there was no way he wouldn't accept her.

When they arrived to the principal's building, the students where told to wait outside.

"You can do it, Kurosaki!" Kugisaki, who happened to have a really similar surname to her, cheered for the carbon eyed woman. She seemed to have taken a liking to the black haired Necromancer.

"Yeah you got it!" Itadori added confidently.

And then Fushiguro gave her an encouraging gaze and a small smile.

"I'll be back in no time!" she announced heading for the principal's door.

Before stepping inside the building, Gojo whispered in her ear: " Yaga-san doesn't really care for your academical achievements, you will have to provide a good reason to be a Jujutsu sorcerer, other than personally knowing Sukuna." he looked like his usual carefree self, but with a shade of threat.

Shinzo gulped and then she was pushed by him inside the building.

'How does he know?'

The woman recollected herself and took in the appearance of the room, alright a Japanese kind of style and plushies all over the room, being made by a man with dark shades.

'Why are plushies all over the place?' she deadpanned.

"He's Yaga Masamichi, the principal." the white haired man introduced him as said principal acknowledged them with a grunt.

"I'm Kurosaki Shinzo, it's a pleasure to meet you sir." she was a bit taken aback by the fact that this dude was making cute things and he also happened to be the principal.

Also did she mention she was still terrified about what Gojo had said before.

"Why do you want to be a jujutsu sorcerer?" he went straight to the point.

"Here he goes again." she heard Gojo mutter under his breath.

"I-" oh god this was such a simple question, but the answer was so difficult.

While she was carefully pondering her answer, something punched her.

A plushie punched her.

"What was that for?" she asked-yelled to the principal, goodbye to her polite manners.

"I believe that a person's true nature reveals itself in a life threatening situation." he rationally gave his answer.

She was running all over the room, terrified about the doll.

Alright she was gonna give him is stupid answer so that this cursed plushie would stop hunting her. She was terrified of possessed cute things, like dolls.

"I hate my ability!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"Since I was a kid I was able to see ghosts and curses..." another quick turn to avoid a punch that destroyed the floor.

"...I really hated it! I thought, I kind of still do, that I was a freak..." the creepy plushie grazed her cheek with its fist.

"...people that knew me and then learned about my "uniqueness" called me a freak too..."an image of her mother and Miko-chan fleshed through her head.

"...so I thought that instead of being sad and whining about it, I could use it to help others!" she concluded, looking with anticipation at the principal.

She was punched in the guts, because she thought he'd stop the damn hell thing.

"Admirable...but not enough!" she stood up again, clenching her guts.

"An when you'll get killed by a curse, are you gonna be happy about dying in the name of the people that called you a freak?"

This words hit her like a stab of a knife.

That's right why was she doing this for people that she didn't even know and would probably call her a freak if they discovered about her ability.

People that made her life miserable.

The plushie took a swing at her, but she swiftly dodged, making the white haired man hum in interest.

"You're right Yaga-san! I-I don't give a damn about those monkeys!..."the realisation hit her so strong that she started to enjoy it.

Behind her Gojo wore a worried, but intrigued expression...This way of thinking it was dangerous, she sounded like...

"However!" she stopped running away from the plushie.

"I'm not some hypocrite, I have to admit I always wished to be ignorant like those monkeys..."she turned to face the creepy cursed corpse.

"And I won't condemn ignorants who don't have the means to learn or to defend themselves, just like I did!" she impaled the plushie through its own shadow and it stopped moving.

She heard clapping behind her, the man wearing a blindfold was impressed.

This woman really could become something and she was crazy enough. Also she was the first living grimoire in a thousand years.

"You pass." the principal announced to the raven haired girl.

"So I'm in?" she carefully pointed to herself and looked between Gojo and Yaga-san.

"Yes. Welcome to Jujutsu Tech."

"Thank you very much!"she respectfully bowed at her principal.

Carbon eyes glinted with joy, she totally thought that he would reject her after what she said, but he didn't.

"Congratulations, Shinzo-chan!" Gojo held his hand up so that she could give him an high five.

Again she was kind of annoyed at the "chan", but she was too excited to care and gave him an high five.

"And Satoru, before you show Kurosaki the dormitory, may I have a word with you?" principal Yaga looked dead serious.

"Hai hai~, meanwhile you should go wait outside." he suggested her and she obliged.

When she exited the building, Yaga was already staring a Gojo with a scolding gaze.

"What's that face for, Yaga-san?" the strongest sorcerer looked carefree, but he perfectly knew what Yaga was going to tell him.

"You shouldn't have brought that woman here, she's a living grimoire, not some ordinary necromancer." he scolded him with a concerned expression.

"And?" he prompted, from his point of view those didn't look like valid reasons.

"She's bad luck and you know it and when the elders will hear the news, you're gonna be screwed." the principal concluded.

"And since when have I cared about the elders or about luck, I don't need something like luck, after all I'm the strongest." he waved at him while he headed for the exit.