7.Gojō Satoru

The next day she found herself in Roppongi.
It was still daytime, but ghosts assured her that he was going to be there to do his work as a jujutsu sorcerer.

She felt a little bit like an idiot, she was wearing a sun hat, sunglasses and she was pretending to read a pierced newspaper. She didn't look suspicious at all...

When she reached his location, there was no mistaking it, he was the man she'd been looking for.

Tall, white hair, wearing black, a blindfold covering his eyes and a fuckboy kind of vibe.

He was currently standing outside of what looked like a cursed building, he was with a boy that was sulking and scrolling through his phone.

She was going to wait that he'd be left alone to approach him and kick him in his ass as she promised, however she shuddered, this guy was giving her a bad vibe, he looked insanely strong.

She flinched a bit, when a curse crushed the building's window, but then immediately disappeared and she let out a sigh of relief.

A few moments later two people exited the building, the first one was a girl with short brown hair and eyes. She lazily moved her gaze towards the boy next to her.

What the heck-

This boy looked exactly like Sukuna, minus two arms, two eyes, the tattoos and the I'm better than you attitude.

She accidentally dropped her news paper in shock, should she approach him, was it just a coincidence, was he pretending to be a nice person and then slaughter those poor sorcerers?

A million scenarios went through her head, and when they entered a sushi bar in Roppongi, she entered it too.

She needed to learn if he really was Ryōmen, if she talked to him she would understand it immediately.

So the raven haired girl did the most uncreative thing that came to her mind.

She "accidentally" spilled her drink on the poor pink haired boy.

If this boy was really Sukuna, he would start yelling at her and throw a temper tantrum.

"Ah, gomen!" she bowed in a fake apologise and started reaching for some tissues inside her purse to help the "boy" to wipe himself clean.

Instead he calmly replied to her laughing a bit with a: "Huh, this is the first time I go out in Tokyo and this happens..." he whined.

Okay, there was no way this sweet kid was Sukuna.

Meanwhile in the boy's head, Sukuna almost had a stroke when he saw her. What was she doing here and there was no way in hell this was an accident.

Her uncreative ass probably thought that this was a way to discover if it really was him.

She wasn't completely wrong, though. A feeling was blooming in him, a nice one. Ew, what was wrong with him.

"I'm so sorry, please let me pay for your laundry!" she bowed in a true apologise this time, poor boy he probably didn't even know the curse.

He just happened to have his handso-, punchable face.

"No worries, this is a school uniform, I wouldn't pay laundry anyways, it's on Gojo-sensei either way." he frankly answered her.

Shinzo noticed two peculiar scars under his eyes. Weird...they almost looked like-

She was inspecting him, Sukuna snickered in the boy's mind, she looked so weirded out, after all they definitely looked alike.