6. Tokyo

No, he didn't come back.

A week had passed, her wounds were better, but her back did scar horribly they were all keloid scars, meaning they really stood out, ugh no more beach trips for her.

Just kidding, she didn't give a fuck.

At the moment she was talking to some ghost scouting on Sukuna's whereabouts, she had some theories, the most prominent one being he was sulking somewhere because she did something he didn't want to.

The other theory was that he finally found a vessel and know was roaming Japan causing demise.

She scratched that, there wouldn't be no way in hell that his petty ass didn't come and went through with his vow, to kill her once he regained a body, or if not to kill her just to rub in her face his powers. She hoped he was stuck in a fat old man body, so she could make fun of him and die from laughter.

On her way home, she ran into a curse, a talkative one. She didn't even need to try and pry something out of him because this curse wouldn't stop blabbering about one specific thing.

"The king's back, the king's back." he joyful chanted, bouncing around.

"The king?" she arched an eyebrow a little bit amused at the curse's antics, they usually were pretty grim, but this one was giving her serotonin.

"Yes yes, King Sukuna! He's in Tokyo, we can sense him, he's back, he's back!" he continued chanting.

She sighed, she would have to go all her way to Tokyo, to find this asshole, and stop him from whatever malicious thing he was trying to do.

"Do you happen to know where he is, specifically?" she politely asked, putting on her most kind face.

However the curse didn't take all that prying kindly.

"AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU PUSHY WOMAN?!" he started yelling.

She was a bit taken aback, the curse completely did a 180. Well curses usually didn't have any logic, so she didn't dwell too much on it.

She snapped her fingers and the curse was pierced by two spikes coming from his shadow, and then he dissolved in thin air.

She dusted herself, even if she didn't really break a sweat, her back still ached, but it was bearable.

Carbon eyes looked at the sky, she would go to Tokyo and then what? It wasn't like Tokyo was a small city, actually the opposite, it was going to be like searching for the needle in the haystack.

She lazily strolled towards her tiny apartment, the girl was greeted by many ghosts as usual, and as usual she said hi back to them.

What wasn't usual, was the absence of Sukuna's muttering a few curses under his breath and scowling looking at other ghosts making them run away.

He insisted on coming with her during her evening's strolls and she really didn't mind, but she always teased him about it.

What an old man, he thought someone would come and harass her, and she wouldn't be able to fend off the felon! He thought that, but he wasn't going to admit it.

He would say something like: 'What do I want to do with my time, it's none of your business brat!'.

She kinda missed him, he was the last piece of family left to her. Five years ago, a death reaper came to collect her family, she didn't want them to go.

Sumire and the others didn't want to leave her either, but that couldn't be possibile. She remembered crying for days and even after her tears stopped, she still felt empty, like something was missing.

The girl was left alone with the demon, but she wasn't scared and kinda grew attached to him.
Now she was lonely again.

She made up her mind, she would go and hunt down that idiot, college could wait, she would eventually apply to a university in Tokyo, and catch up.

Two days later she was on a plane directed to Tokyo, Sapporo becoming smaller and smaller under her as the plain flew higher.

She really did it...what the fuck. She couldn't believe herself, she took a plain and moved to another city, just because an asshole with an ego lost his way home.

The raven haired girl stepped down the plain, removing her sunglasses to take a better look at the huge airport in front of her.

After finally reaching Tokyo, she was now at Shinjuku station, she slapped her face and with new found confidence, headed to the motel that she would be staying, while she looked for a cheap apartment to settle in.

After she left her luggage in her stinky motel room, the necromancer started roaming Tokyo, asking ghosts if they'd seen a curse with four arms and four eyes with a bad temper.

It had been four, FOUR hours of repeating the same question and getting the same reaction.

"Oi!" she would call for them, then they would look everywhere, thinking she was calling someone else.

"Yes you!" she would continue, then they would freak out because someone other than curses and ghosts could see and talk to them and then... the most awful part, they would start crying because someone was acknowledging them.

"Have you seen this grumpy human like curse, with four arms, four eyes, tattoos, sometimes looks like a psycho?" when they finally calmed down, she would continue with her questions and then they would tell her that they didn't see him.

Until a ghost came to her aid.
She told her that she would have the most probability to encounter him, if she worked with sorcerers.

To which she replied: "it's not like there's a meeting point for them, so I'm out of luck..."

"Actually...there is. They have a school here in Tokyo-" she didn't even let the poor ghost finish her sentence.

"There's a WHAT?" she was excited and wasn't ashamed of it, a twenty years old woman getting excited about school.

Then Shinzo was angry, HE didn't tell her anything about a school for sorcerers, that bitch.

"A school, it's called jujutsu tech..." the ghost meekly continued.

Shinzo's excitement grew, she was almost bouncing.

"...but you have to know a sorcerer that teaches there to get in it."

Her smile dropped, and where the heck was she supposed to find one!

"I happen to know one and know what pubs he frequents." another woman approached them, she was in her thirties and wore an annoyed expression.

"Great! So can you tell-" the woman immediately stopped her with a hand.

"On a condition!" she continued.

"Come on spill the tea!" Shinzo was growing restless.

"You have to kick him in his ass and make him apologise for his behaviour!" she grinned maliciously.

"What did he do to you? Did he cause your death?"carbon like eyes suspiciously asked.

"No! He- he dumped me after we spent a night together! He broke my heart and he doesn't even feel sorry about it!" she yelled.

"I followed him around after I died in a car accident, he does the same thing to a lot of other woman. One night stand and then he's gone!"she sobbed a bit.

"Tell him my name, he needs to remember! My name is Chizuru!"

'Geez what a man whore' she thought to herself.

"Alright! What's his name and where can I find him?"

"Gojo Satoru..."