24. Self-Embodiement of Perfection

(A/N: also new cover, do you like it? It's low effort I now, but I'm not good with this kind of stuff.)

Itadori was then impaled with multiple spikes coming from Mahito, however even this didn't stop him.

As he brought his holed hands to the curse's patchwork face too hold it in place and started slamming his head into Mahito's.

Making him lower his grasp and allowing Shinzo to stab him with her wakizashi, that definitely did some damage since it was coated in shadows.

Then Itadori kicked him in the face and without giving him time to breath he tried to hit him once again.

Shinzo saw what Mahito did, he changed the composition of his soul to make himself avoid Yuuji's blow and now reappeared behind him.

She tried to make a wall with her shadow, but her cursed energy was almost over from all that display from earlier, it was nearly enough to survive a weak blow.

Luckily Nanami deflected the blow for the both of them.

"Nanamin." Yuuji quietly muttered, he was surprised.

"Tell me about the situation." he prompted them to answer.

"I failed to save three people." Yuuji knew that only two of them died today, but what he allowed Shinzo to do, was beyond death.

The raven haired necromancer stayed quiete, Nanami noticed that, she shouldn't have gone in here in a state like hers.

"Explain your physical state first." the blond wearing glasses demanded.

"I'm fine, though I'm full of holes...Shinzo's-" he debated on what to say about her.

"I'm fine." she was not, Nanami could sense her cursed energy fluctuating, the carbon eyed sorcerer was wasting it, she wasn't able to control it because of her distress.

"That's not fine." Nanami muttered referring to the both of them.

"Also, everyone from this school is unconscious in the gym." the pink haired boy added while still looking wearily at his foe.

Nanami meticulously scrutinised Mahito's appearances he was bleeding from his nose and his side.

"Why's he bleeding?"

"Huh? I punched him and Shinzo slashed him with her wakizashi coated in shadows." Itadori simpli answered, didn't realising the core capacity of this being.

"Nanami's attack won't work on him, but we can both damage him." Shinzo cracked her knuckles, glaring at the curse.

"Did he touch you?" Nanami continued with his questions.

"He almost touched me, but Yuuji took the blow for me and didn't get transfigured. Sukuna's preventing him to harm Yuuji with idle transfiguration." the necromancer answered having caught upon what Nanami was getting at.

"However I can halt his movements, once we've created an opening you can shower him with blows." Nanami finished explaining.

Itadori finally caught up on what Nanami was trying to get at and looked determined again.

"Kurosaki-san you can't make use of your technique again, until it's the proper time." he added making clear that there was no discussing that.

"But I-"

"No buts, you can help us from the side lines." she gritted her teeth, but she understood that he was doing this for her own good.

"I'll keep an eye on Itadori Yuuji and take out the 7:3 ratio sorcerer and the living grimoire' he thought to himself, thinking he had found a fire proof plan.