Chapter 17

You woke with the sun shining through the window. You were snuggled into Sinclair, with a blanket wrapped around you both. The TV was still playing random episodes of Porridge so sly you turned it off and looked at Sinclair. His hair had fallen in front of his face and he snored gently, he was hugging your waist, his head rested against your upper arm. He looked peaceful and relaxed as he slept, he smiled slightly as he slept and you grinned, finding him adorable. You wished you could never stop this moment however it was already 9.

"Sinclair?" you whispered, kissing his cheek.

Sinclair made a moaning sound and nuzzled under your arm.

"Sinclair, it is wake up time" you said, raising your arm.

"Five more minutes love" he called sleepily

"No" you said. "It is ready 9"

"Damn it" Sinclair exclaimed sleepily. "My meeting is at 9:30 but I want to stay here"

"My work starts at 10" you said. "We could have something quick and I can see you to the doors"

Sinclair made a long and loud groan, kissing your side tenderly. Slowly he got up and whipped his eyes. "Could we do something fun tonight?" Sinclair asked, picking up his suit for the day. "I just want to forget about yesterday"

"Yeah of course" you said. "What were you thinking?"

"I am not sure" Sinclair said, stripping off his suit, revealing his stomach. You watched from the couch as he buttoned up his shirt and looked at you, smirking slightly. "Shouldn't you also get dressed?" he asked.

"I guess I do" you said, getting up and going to your room, picking up some clothes and getting changed. Sinclair leaned his head so he could see you. You raised your eyebrows and he went red slightly, seeing your body. He quickly looked away and grinned slightly as he finished getting dressed.

You went red yourself and got dressed before coming out again to be grabbed by Sinclair who lifted you up into his arms.

"Sinclair!" you exclaimed.

"You never told me how beautiful your body is (y/n)" he said, kissing your lips.

You shrugged. "I mean it's average" you murmured.

"If your body was average I need to get my eyes tested" he mused, letting you down and poking you. "the Bryant's are known for their very good eyesight you know"

"Shut it" you said, laughing.

"I am serious (y/n)" he said jokingly, crossing his arms. "Only a person with bad eyesight can't see your beauty. And remember, beauty is more also about what is in here." he pressed his finger against your temple. "And here" he pressed your heart.

You kissed him gently and Sinclair kissed back, grabbing your waist.

"I love you (y/n)" he murmured.

"I love you too" you said. "Wait what is the time?" you asked.

"9:20, shit" Sinclair said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the house and to the car.

"Let me lock the door" you said, locking the door quickly and getting in the car.

"I am going to be so late" Sinclair moaned.

"It will be fine" you said, putting your hand over his.

"Everything is fine when I have you with me" he said, turning down a street and putting the pedal down.

Sinclair just made it to the meeting and you went off to your work, leaving it's address on the seat.

Getting in you flopped down on the seat and started to work.

"Hey (y/n)?" a voice asked behind you. You turned around to see Mike, one of your co workers slide over on his rolly chair. "I saw you last night"

"Did you?" you asked, rolling your eyes, Mike was the main gossip spreader at work and loved finding out everyone's secrets

"I saw you with some blonde-haired guy" he said.

"Okay?" you asked.

"Is that Sinclair Bryant?"

"Yeah" you mumbled.

"Our next project is with him" Mike said,

"Really?" you asked, excited.

"Yep" Mike said, "I guess you have already been getting to know him"

"Mike I had no idea we were going to work together" you said, rolling your eyes.

"Then how did you meet, if not work?"

"None of your business" you muttered.

"I think I do know" Mike chided. "The pub?"

"no"

"the cinema?"

"no"

"The club?"

"No"

"The cinema?"

"You said cinema once before" you said, annoyed. "Just stop trying to get into my home life Mike!"

"I know, was it the divorce counselling?" he asked.

"Shut up" you muttered.

"It was!" Mike said, grinning.

"Shut up Mike!" you said, annoyed.

"That is cute" Mike said.

You rolled your eyes just as Sinclair walked in. "Hey dalring" Sinclair said, coming up beside you "I am working with you now"

"I heard" you said, grinning up at him. "From Mike"

"Mike, oh I met you a week ago didn't I"

"You did" Mike said, flashing a smile. "Now I was trying to find out where you two met" he said.

"Oh divorce counselling" Sinclair said

"Knew it" Mike said, grinning.

You threw a paperclip at Mike, annoyed and he laughed. "This is just classic" he said, grinning.

"So Sinclair what are we working with you for?" you asked, trying to ignore Mike.

"Oh, I am working as the middle man between your company and another, you are designing luxury hotel rooms" he explained, taking out of his pocket some hastily drawn images, "You just need to make sure it's luxurious" Sinclair said, making a funny face.

"Sounds fun" you said, laughing slightly at his face

"It will be, it means we are working together!" he kissed your head and pulled you into a hug behind you while you still sat on your chair.

"I can't wait" you said, grinning and looking back at him.