Ch - 1 : What !? He is alive !?

" Sect leader , a young man seeks you . What should I do ? " , asked a disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang sect to their sect leader Jiang Fengmian .
" Let him in " , the disciple quickly bowed and left to bring the young man in .
Today was a day Jiang Fengmian dreaded . The day his son had gone missing , the very day his whole life was thrown into a pit of endless sadness and emptiness . He was truly too blind he thought if not how could he have not noticed 'Jiang Cheng' his own 'son' . His son who always strived for his best , who was always so hardworking , so kind hearted , so great , indeed he was completely ignorant too or else wouldn't he have seen his son longing for his caress , his praise , wanting to make him proud as a father . But alas he noticed none of these till his precious son was snatched away from him . He regretted how badly he treated his son , how he always ignored him , how his son had to suffer all the time ,how he solely dedicated his attention to Wei Wuxian . Why ? Because he thought he loved her ...thought he loved Cangse Sanren but yet again he realised it too late whom his heart belonged to . He always realised everything when they were already gone , just like how his son and his lady , they were like treasures to him but he treated them worse than dust . What use were all these thoughts now ? Jiang Cheng was alredy dead and Yu Ziyuan was nothing but a mess ever since her son had been missing . He was truly alone in the world now , he had none but A-Xiang and Yanli and his grandchildren , yet the one he wished to see would never be seen now . Then why was he feeling like he would soon meet him , why was an abundant amount of hope pouring into his heart ?
" Sect Leader , this is the one who wished to see you . I will take my leave now" , saying so and bowing respectfully the disciple left . Jiang Fengmian was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the disciple . " Please feel free to ask me anything . I will gladly comply if it is in my capability. " , Jiang Fengmian said with a smile which was always as gentle as it used to be . The man in front of him was wearing a purple veil which covered the man's identify . Jiang Fengmian didn't know why but he felt indescribable similarity towards the one in front of him . " Sect Leader Jiang " , the man saluted , " if it is not too much to ask would you help me see my mother ? "
Jiang Fengmian was confused by this man's strange request . " What do you mean , mister ? " , Jiang Fengmian asked . " I wish to see my A-niang , mistress of the Lotus Pier . If you could then please let me , Sect Leader Jiang . " Wh....what ?.....who are...no ...it can't be ....A-Cheng is that you.....A ...A - Cheng ? " , Jiang Fengmian stuttered uncontrollably . Suddenly he embraced the man . Tears streaming out of his eyes . The sudden closeness made the man flinch he took a firm step back and said , " Sect Leader Jiang , I have nothing to with you . You are nothing but a Sect Leader I respect. All I need us to see my mom . So please let me . " " I ..A-Cheng please I am your father...." , Jiang Fengmian was cut off in the middle as the other spoke , " The moment you declared I wasn't your son was the moment I cut our ties . You hate me , I don't hate you but I don't think I will ever be able to love you . Having you as my father was the same as never having a father so please stop making this hard for me . The only thing I have left for you is 'respect' don't wipe it off too . I am here only to see my mother so please let me Sect Leader Jiang or I will take the liberty to see her as her son " . Jiang Fengmian stared at the serene back of the young man , his son , standing like a frozen statue all he could do was cry , cry his heart out .

Jiang Cheng walked upto his mother's room . Once he reached there his eyes which were so fiery a moment ago softened into a sea of calmness . He knocked on the door of his mother's room . " " What is it " she asked . A bit of irritation in her ringed her voice .
Opening the door he entered her room and cleared his throat . He was facing her back , " I am here to meet you , Mistress of Lotus Pier . "
Yu Ziyuan was amazed to find a familiar yet not familiar voice coming out the other's mouth . She thought it may be a disciple or Jiang Fengmian but who was this ? She asked herself . She turned and faced the owner of the voice now . It was young man , his eyes were like a purple flower blooming with joy . Staring into those eyes she found him , she unmasked him without removing his veil , he was Jiang Cheng , he was her son . There was no need for the other to reveal himself since his mother was already hugging him tightly , whispering sweet nothing's , she held him so tight like she feared that if she will let him go he may disappear once again . Pouring all her love in she hugged him . " A-Cheng ....Where were you all these years ? Do you know how much I missed you ? How much I wanted to see you ? Why did you not even tell me you were going away from us ? Everyone told me you were dead , how ....why ...Why did you leave us all A-Cheng " All he could do was crumble with the weight of those questions. He knew he will have to tell the truth so that night was spent explaining and bonding .

While somewhere in Lotus Pier a lone figure was staring into the starless sky , a few drops of water running down his cheek .

The next day .........
The twin jades of Busy were discussing sect matters with their uncle . Just as they were in the middle of something someone barged in shouting , " Lan Zhan we have to go to Lotus Pier now ! Uncle Fengmian wrote me a letter telling that Jiang Cheng is in Lotus Pier now . That means he is still alive , please I have to meet my brother ! " , the newcomer , Wei Wuxian pleaded ti his mate , his alpha , his husband , Lan Zhan . Lan Wangjibjust nodded his head in assurance . " You mean Young Master Jiang Cheng ? " , Lan Qiren asked . " Yes , Mr. Qiren " , Wei Wuxian said . " What !? He is alive !?