Ch - 12 : The Wedding Day

The sky was glimmering with sunlight , white puffs passing through it like it was a painting done by the most exquisite in the field of painting and beneath it Lotus Pier stood soaked in red , going perfectly well with its beautiful surroundings yet it stood out to be more beautiful and of course it had to be since to was the wedding of Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng which was held here , in Lotus Pier . It did take some time to get Lan Qiren to say a yes to the venue but they forced him to by using the ' Both the prides of Yunmeng are married to the Lan clan and yet the unlucky Lotus Pier won't get to host one , such a fate ! Lan clan is too lucked up that both the young masters' weddings were held there . Such a pity Lotus Pier has no chance . ' This was Yu Ziyuan's idea or who else could come up with an idea that even Lan Qiren surrendered to .

Jiang Cheng was currently in his chambers getting ready for the occasion . His bright red robes complimenting his smooth white skin , his hyacinth orbs shining , his hair tied up with some left untied , a red ribbon replacing his usual purple ones , a heavy head pin accompanying his bun . He took a deep breath to calm his nervous heart and looked at himself in the mirror as his sister finished his dress by adding a red veil . Wei Wuxian and his sister cooed at their younger sibling while his mother placed his hands in her own , squeezed it for a second then suddenly hugged him tight and whispered a " My baby has grown up " . Jiang Cheng only hugged her back silently with happiness swelling inside him . He owed his everything to his mother and he was sure that there was no other better mother , no , no other better woman than her in this whole universe not even his sister could make a fair competition to their mother .

The wedding was about to start any minute now , they were only waiting for the bride....um....groom ( cause JC hates being feminised + I don't want him to break my legs with zidian 😜😏 ) . And Jiang Cheng arrived , walking towards his husband - to - be though before standing next to Lan Xichen he heard when gasps from the crowd but why he hadn't known , he didn't know that they were gasping at him and his god like presence and couldn't care less because now all that mattered to him was Lan Huan . His Lan Huan who looked like a dream , a fantasy in those red robes and his smile , god Jiang Cheng felt like his smile grew a hundred times more attractive today , he was positive that his cheeks were red now but luckily the veil successfully hid it but what he had no idea about were Lan Xichen's thoughts , if he knew he would've have ran away already , away from this starved man . Lan Xichen couldn't help his mind from wandering to how heavenly his Wanyin looked and about how lovely he will look underneath him , naked and covered in sweat , panting . He knew he shouldn't think that way not at their wedding altar but damn it he truly felt deprived and desperate for Jiang Cheng , his omega who was finally going to be his , his and only his . With a lot of will he restrained his pervertedness and focused on the wedding rituals . ( I don't know anything about traditional Chinese weddings and am too lazy to reasearch on it that is why I am skipping that part )

It was night and the wedding guests including the Lan Clan had just left so Jiang Cheng decided to get a drink . He took a glass of wine and it almost touched his tongue when a hand draped over his and snatched the glass away . He wanted to protest at the person's audacity but knew he had no right to when he recognised Lan Xichen as the wine snatcher nevertheless he frowned and said

" I was trying to relax a bit Huan . Why did you take the wine away ? "

" Relax my dear "

A soft kiss was placed onto Jiang Cheng's forehead . Lan Xichen's free hand looped around the Jiang's waist and looking straight into him Lan Xichen said

" You are not allowed to drink today because I want to be intoxicated today . "

Jiang Cheng laughed a little at the sentence and he couldn't help but reply with a " You can't even handle alcohol . Really Huan I swear I won't take care of you if you're drunk . Don't even think of taking a sip . "

Jiang Cheng proceeded to take the glass back but it was put back on the table by Xichen and his newly free hand grazed Jiang Cheng's jaw line . He leaned in and whispered in a husky and deep voice

" Today I want to be intoxicated by you , my dear Wanyin not anything else so would you let me be ? "

The last part sounded like a question but it wasn't , it wasn't since Lan Xichen sucked his earlobe before moving back and kissing him with so much passion and love . The kisses continued until they reached the guest room arranged for them . The kisses only stopped for a silencing talisman to be stuck on the door . Everything happened so fast that the two have no idea how they were entangled in each other , their hairs nothing but messes , their lips swollen , Jiang Cheng moaning , Lan Xichen grunting while thursting into Jiang Cheng , how they went on to the point of collapsing .