Ch - 8 : Discussion Confrence

One week had passed since Jiang Cheng met Lan Xichen and since he had ' the talk ' with both Lan Xichen and Jiang Fengmian . Everything should have been going on smoothly had Lotus Pier not had to host the confrence of sects , Lotus Pier being the host meant all other sects would be coming to Lotus Pier and Jiang Cheng didn't like this one bit because all sects meant Gusu Lan was also included and this time he had two people he wished to avoid , Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen . He didn't want to meet as Wei Wuxian as he was tired of being annoyed by him and shouting at him , Lan Xichen because Lan Xichen was Lan Xichen , his ex - lover . Not only that Jiang Cheng also knew that this confrence will be used as an opportunity to question everything thing about him when he was missing and also to question his son's parentage . Jiang Cheng just wanted to meet his mother and go back to where he came from but such a mess he had never intended to create . And worse of all the discussion confrence would be starting in an hour , this meant the sects could come any minute now and Jiang Cheng wasn't ready , he wasn't ready to face all of those people , he wasn't ready to shut their mouths with his glares and tough tongue , he wasn't ready for anything .

" A - Cheng , don't worry . Whatever happens I will always be there for you . What others think doesn't matter because I believe my son has reasons for everything he did and is going to do . So I will always trust you . " Yu Ziyuan told her son whose head rested on her lap , his eyes gleaming with confusion . Petting her son's hair with affection she said , " I know you are thinking about the discussion confrence but you don't have to , I am sure you are more than capable of handling them and their useless questions."
" I....Thank you , A - Niang . "

One hour passed in a blur by now all the sects had arrived and Jiang Cheng was with none but the Wei Wuxian .
" Jiang Cheng , come on why are you ignoring me ? It's not like I did anything this time to piss you off then why are you not minding me ? "

" Ahh.....Wei Wuxian get your mouth shut before I call some dogs . I am ignoring you because I don't want to go crazy like you ! I thought marrying Lan Wangji and being with him put some sense into you but it looks like you made him go crazy instead ! So stop filling my sane mind with your insanity . "

Telling that he walked away to his mother's room but he was greeted by the sight of three people in the room , his sister and his nephew along with his mother . The moment Jiang Yanli saw him she hugged him and weeped on him , her tears drenching his clothes .

" A - Cheng why did you leave us all ? Why did you run away ? Do you know how hard it was for us ? Did you think about me ? About A - Niang ? About A - Xian ? Do you know how much we suffered ?! But I am glad you decided to come back atleast now . "
She hugged him even tighter and placed a kiss in his forehead . He controlled his tears to a minimum yet he cried . He decided to tell his sister everything except Zewujun being the father of his son . He wasn't sure if he should tell anyone at all even close family members , the only one who he told about this to was his mother .

His sister could only shed tears for what her dear brother had gone through . She wished if she knew who that man was who made her brother's life a living hell , if she would've known whatever their sect or rank be she wouldn't have hesitated one bit in putting them in their place , but who could it be that made her brother miserable ? She never knew and Jiang Cheng didn't have any plans on telling her either . Giving his sister one more hug and a kiss to his now sleeping nephew he walked out of the room further into the warm atmosphere of the afternoon glow surrounded Lotus Pier . He had barely made much fat when a sight stopped him in his tracks . His son was with Lan Sizhui and the two were babbling cutely but what surprised him was the man with them . The man who was crouching on the dirt , looking so elegant , playing with two little children . Jiang Cheng's eyes widened with horror at what he saw his son do next ! How can his son be do shameless !