Ch - 4 : The confrontation

I have to do this . I can do this . I hope young master won't explode at me . Taking deep breaths Xichen composed himself put up his signature smile and invited his brother and brother-in-law to have a seat . " Zewujun , I think the matter you have to talk about is important but why should I be here ? Only Lan Zhan is enough , right ? "
" Young master Wei this matter I am about to talk requires your presence more than Wangji's . "
" Oh , please tell us why you called us here . "
" Yes...but before I start Young Master Wei please listen to everything I have to say before reacting . "
The statement caught Wei Wuxian off guard , nevertheless he nodded his head . Lan Wangji was now thinking hard about what his brother might be taking about but couldn't reach a conclusion .
" So Young Master Wei everyone knows that Young Master Jiang has a son , his own blood son but no one knows who the father is and from what rumours say Young Master Jiang never answered anyone who asked for his son's father . "
" Ha.....Rumours travel fast that even the esteemed Zewujun heard about it . Atleast this time the rumours are true , Jiang Cheng didn't even tell me who the father is . I don't understand why....." , he trailed off turning his head to one side with a glint of sadness .
" Young Master Wei , I.... I may know who the father is . "
" Zewujun , how would you know ?! As far as I know Jiang Cheng didn't have a relationship with anyone before leaving unless it was a secret but that scenario is nearly impossible . I have not even seen him look at anyone.....why can't he just.....atleast he can tell me . "
" Young Master Wei , Young Master Jiang was in a relationship with someone . It was a secret and no one knew about this . It was really a close guarded secret and Young Master Jiang was always discreet about his relationship in public . "
" Zewujun are you sure ? This is rather ......if you know then please tell me who he had a relationship with . Please . "
Xichen took in a sharp breath of air and said , " Young Master Wei , he- h ....he had a relationship with m-m-me . "
" WHAT ! ZEWUJUN ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! TELL ME THE TRUTH WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER !! "
" Young Master Wei , please calm down . I .....When I was yet to start my seculsion Young Master Jiang came to meet me and we had a big fight after which he declared that our relationship was over . The incident happened right before my seculsion and I was also angry with him so we went our separate ways . But time anger did soften and I wanted to visit him but I couldn't break my seculsion so I could never visit him . All through my seculsion I didn't know that he had gone missing if I did I would've left everything for him , yet I only knew one year after he had gone missing when I came out of seculsion . I know telling that I was in seculsion would only be an excuse but I am telling the truth You Master Wei . I still care for him , I have always cared for him . I also am sure that I am the father of his son . I want be with him . Young Master Wei , without him I cannot live on , all these years I was desperately searching for him . The first thing I did after coming out of seculsion was to search for him but I never could find him . I searched for him several times yet there was no use . Now he has come back to Lotus Pier and I so wish to meet him but doing so I don't want to impose anything on him which is the only reason why I haven't visited him . Moreover I don't have the courage to face him , I gave so many hardships but all he did was love me . Just because he loved me he had to go through a lot and I am the only one to blame for his disappearance . Maybe if I hadn't fought with him he would still be here , still be happy . I am really sorry Young Master Wei , I have not only made a big mistake but also wiped out the light of many people's life . Just because of my incomponency many people suffered , I really am sorry . "
Wei Wuxian was silently listening to Lan Xichen . He noticed a tear flowing in the first jade's face and that made all the difference . Zewujun may have been in the wrong but that singke tear drop alone proved that he was sincere . " Zewujun , I will help yo court my brother but if you dare hurt him again I wouldn't mind disregarding you as my brother-in-law . And if you want to meet him do it somewhere without people otherwise known Jiang Cheng's temper it will be an ugly seen . " " Thank you for believing me , Young Master Wei . "
" Hmm...take care Zewujun . "
" Best of luck brother , Young Master Jiang will be tough to handle."
Saying so a man clad in black and another in white left the room holding each other's hands closely , with love .

Lan Xichen was now indeed glad and thinking of his Wanyin when he suddenly had the urge to read his diary . The very same diary where he wrote everything , every single detail of his life before the Guayin temple . He didn't have the strength to go through all the memories he closed off but now he wanted to .......For his Wanyin .