Ch - 2 : Jiang Cheng's Son

" What!? He is alive !? , blurted out the always polite and mannered Lan Xichen . All the people in the room were surprised to hear none other but Lan Xichen being mannerless . " I apologise. I was just curious since it has already been a number of years since Young Master Jiang disappeared and none were able to even find a clue and now he has come back as sneakily as he disappeared . "
" Ah......I think there might me more to it than the facts revealed till now and if we need to find out what truly happened then there is only one way to ask Jiang Cheng . Mater Qiren , Zewujun we will get going now . " , Wei Wuxian shouted the last sentence behind his shoulders as he was out of the door already . Giving a quick bow to Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen .

Weiwuxian reached the Lotus Pier but something caught his eyes - a little boy around the age of three or four was running around Lotus Pier . This boy was not a disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect but what surprised him even more is the person who was chasing the boy around it was none other than Yu Ziyuan . Weiwuxian was shocked he had never seen her being so happy . He hadn't even seen her coming out of her room , she was always thinking of her son so she hardly talked a word but now she was chasing a child with a beautiful and sincere smile plastered on her face . Seeing her so calm and glad gave him hope in seeing Jiang Cheng again . For a split second he even thought that the boy may be Jiang Cheng's son but internally hit his head at his ridiculous ideas .
He walked into Lotus Pier and saluted Yu Ziyuan , " Madame Yu ....I .... Please tell me if the tumors are true ......Has Jiang Cheng really come back ? Does this mean that he ..he is alive ? " Yu Ziyuan was about to answer when another voice interrupted , " Of course I am . You think I am so easy to be killed , do you ? "
Weiwuxian was flabbergasted . He expected Jiang Cheng to be alive but seeing him up close got him emotional . He ran towards Jiang Cheng and wrapped him in a hug . He exerted so much force in the hug that both of them toppled on the ground still he was hugging Jiang Cheng . He was so lost in seeing his brother again that he failed to notice the very furious eyes of a certain someone boring into him . It was not until Jiang Cheng pushed him that he withdrew his hands from around Jiang Cheng . Jiang Cheng stood up and helped him stand properly after which Jiang Cheng gently wiped his eyes , that's when he realised that he was crying . Weiwuxian could only smile at himself , sure he had cried but he had only ever cried of happiness when his and Lan Wanji's son Lan Sizhui was born . Being an omega that was one of the best moments in his life and now this one would too have a special place in his heart .

The five of them were having tea together and catching up with each other , when the little boy who was playing around with Madam Yu came upto Jiang Cheng raising his hands as an indicator to pick him up he said with a cute little pout , " A-niang , I am feeling bored . You or grandma are not playing with me . A-niang , do you love them more than me ? " Slightly chuckling Jiang Cheng picked up the child , " How can I love anyone more than my son ? Never , I always love my son the most , Way way more than how much I love anyone else . ", saying so he gave the boy a kiss on his forehead . The little one then turned around to face Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian then said , " See , A-niang loves Jingyi the most . " Weiwuxian only chuckked at the kid's antics . Cute he thought . Wait a second the child called Jiang Cheng A-Die!! So this is Jiang Cheng's son ?What .... Jiang Cheng has a child ?! Who is the father then ? Is the boy's father an alpha or a beta ? But more importantly who is the child's father ? Was Jiang Cheng taken advantage of ? No , he is not that weak then how and why does he have a child ?!
Weiwuxian's mind became a blur with all that he was thinking . He and his brother were omegas which meant they were able to give birth . But what surprised him was that Jiang Cheng had no lover nor had he ever mated or atleast that's what everyone thought . Jiang Cheng was very good looking too so many people pursued him but he had declined all of them and now he brought his son to Lotus Pier . Weiwuxian who couldn't take it anymore asked , " Jiang Cheng , is that your son ? I mean your son , like you gave birth to him ? "
" Well yes . He is my son and I gave birth to him . "
Weiwuxian expected this answer but nevertheless couldn't hide his surprise . He had never thought of such a thing to happen .
" Who is the father , Jiang Cheng ? " This question clearly shifted the air around Jiang Cheng . His demeanor changed , with a face filled with anger and eyes filled with despair he got up turned his back and called over his shoulder , " His father and I have nothing to do with each other . Just incompatible , don not ask about him anymore . I will be going now . We will talk some other time . I am not feeling well as of now . " With that he walked to his chamber still holding his son in his arms .
Weiwuxian felt a little guilty since he knew that it was his question which made Jiang Cheng uncomfortable .

Weiwuxian bid his farewell and went back to Gusu where he lived with his husband and son A-Yuan . Once they were inside the jingshi Lan Wangji stated , " Wei Ying I am a also shocked to know that Jiang Cheng has a son and he is our A-Yuan's age . "
"Hmmm.....who would have believed that the sandhu sheshong will have a son and none would even imagine him being so sweet and caring towards his son . You know Lan Zhan , the smile he gave to his son was one of the very few genuine ones I have ever seen from him . I guess he really is caring for his son atleast his son melted his pride even I haven't been able to do so . Sigh...." . The two of them were in their little bubble . Having time with each other .

Meanwhile news spread like wildfire , the return of Jiang Sect leader's son had already reached every corner of the cultivation world along with the news of his son . This ignited everyone's curiosity as to who the father is .........but alas none knew . In between all this ruckus there was someone who couldn't get one thought out of his , " Was that child his own ? "