eleven >>> backstory part: I

"The bruises forming are going to hurt worse than they do in a bit, when they do or you feel extreme pain let me know

"The bruises forming are going to hurt worse than they do in a bit, when they do or you feel extreme pain let me know. I have something for you to take," I gently tell her and watch as her head nods. I nod as well going to stand when I feel her fingers wrap around my wrist. I stop and slightly glance her way and then down at her hand.

"Y/N, if you want me to trust you... I need to know you and this place..." I bite my lip and look up from where her fingers are wrapped around my wrist. My eyes look to Alicia's green ones and I tilt my head. "Please..."

I nod slowly and gently look away from her piercing green eyes to the wall that stands in front of me. "What do you want to know?"

"I want to know everything. Starting with your story of how you're here and how you attended high school in Cali," Alicia responds and I nod keeping my eyes off of her.

"Well, when my parents were alive I was a full time student in Cali. They made sure of it till Lewis, my uncle, started putting things into their head and telling them I needed to start being trained and in on the 'family business'."

"How old were you when this started?"

"I was eight..." I let my voice trail off tearing my eyes from the wall and glance towards Alicia seeing her eyes grow wide. "My parents were killed when I was 12. When that happened Lewis was rougher, tougher with me. I was barely attending school because I was dealing with helping run this place. I was learning everything there was to learn while trying to keep some people safe along the way."

"What do you mean? Who? Josie?" I look away from Alicia and shake my head from side to side.

"She was later in.. I'm talking about my baby sister-" I pause a second hearing the girl gasp under her breath and out of the corner of my eye I could see a questionable yet sad look smear across the girl's face. "She um... My parents had when I was 9... She died shortly after my parents." Tears well into my eyes as I reach up my hand and wipe at my eyes, digging my teeth into my bottom lip.

"She died or she was killed?" I look to the girl and shake my head. She knew the answer. It's not hard to tell or guess. And by the way she looks away from my eyes and down to her stomach I'm sure she figured it out pretty fast. "If you don't mind me asking... What exactly happened to your parents and sister?"

"I don't know exactly what happened... All I know is I was at school and half way through I was called out of class by the FBI-" I pause keeping my eyes on Alicia's. She seemed intrigued but nervous and sorry all at the same time which only causes me to look away from her eyes. "They were telling-telling me the news and my mind went blank. I couldn't focus on anything especially when the started showing me pictures of the damage-"

"They should you pictures? Why?"

"They thought I did it..." my voice trails answering the girl as I stand up and walk over to the fireplace. I lean my hands against it staring into the emptiness of the pit. "I knew... knew right when I saw the pictures Lewis and his crew did it."

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"What could I say Alicia?" I turn swiftly and look to Alicia, pulling myself away from the fireplace and looking to the injured girl. "You don't know him. He does things and he'll get away with it! That's just who he is even if I said something they'd have no proof. They never would of, but now...now things are worse because there's no rules! It's blood bath in these walls, in this camp!"

Silence takes over the two of us. I watch as Alicia's eyes tear from mine and nod slowly. I know she wanted to question it but she didn't, which in all honesty confused me. She's questioned almost everything since she was first brought here so why in the hell isn't she questioning any of what I just said. I clench my jaw and cross my arms over my chest while looking down at the wooden floors.

"So... He killed your family... Did he kill Josie too?" The sound of Josie's name makes chills go down my spine. It always has but for some reason it feels worse this time. I can only nod my head up and down slowly peaking up my head to be met with green eyes. "You liked her didn't you? But you didn't claim her why?"

I stay quiet staring at the girl. She stares back at me, but I couldn't bring myself to talk. I think I wanted to, but at the same time I wasn't ready to share that. Nobody really knew all the things that truly went on with Josie. Not even Ben and Jodi. The only people are me, Josie, Lewis and Bobby. That's it and even Bobby doesn't know the full story.

"Y/N?" I blink my eyes several times keeping my eyes on Alicia's. "You're doing a whole lot of staring but not talking..."

"I-" I stop a minute and cough a bit clearing my throat. I drop my arms from my chest and run my hand through my hair. I shake my head briefly and take a few steps forward having a small idea fill my head. I walk towards the girl and look her up and down, before landing on her eyes. "Do you think you could walk?"

"I..Maybe why?" Alicia questions confusion in her voice.

"I want to show you something and I know you were just attacked but as long as I'm with you no one's going to touch you," I say gently and after a moment Alicia slowly nods her head. I nod back and lean down a bit taking the covers off of the girl. Once I do I hold out my hand feeling her hand take a hold of mine. I then reach my other arm around her helping her out of the bed and onto her feet. "You good?"

"Yeah... For now," she responds back and I nod, letting go of her a moment. "What are you-" She stops asking what she was going to ask as I walk to a closet and pull out a jacket taking it over to the girl.

"Here-" I say and help her put on the jacket. I can see her tense and a groan escape her lips barely as we put in the jacket but once it's on, the groans stops. "How you wanna do this?"

"I can try and walk..." I nod and make a small space between us making sure to stay near just in case. As soon as Alicia tries to take a step a yelp escapes her lips and I step forward wrapping my arms around her.

"It's alright.. I got you." I see her nod as I take her arm gently and place it around me. "Just lean on me for support." Alicia nods and we walk to the door as my idea keeps rolling around inside my head...