fifteen >>> having the blues

"Tonight? Y/N we have no plan," Alycia spoke her voice filled with concern

"Tonight? Y/N we have no plan," Alycia spoke her voice filled with concern. I dropped my hand from her ear and shook my head.

"But there is. We can get out at gate D. There's only one guard at the post. We can take them out easily," I respond taking a step back turning swiftly and going to my dresser. I open the top drawer and pull out a journal tucked beneath a bunch of clothes. I pull it out and turn around holding it up. "I have tons of ideas to escape. The best plan would be through gate D or through tunnels underground."

"Y/N-"

"Here look," I cut the girl off and walk past her opening up the journal. I open it up and place it on the bed glancing over my shoulder to Alicia who's eyeing me. "Look, all we have to do is sneak out of here by 10 pm. Everyone goes to sleep around 8:30. We'll pack everything up and we'll get you out of here. Through the tunnels, it'd be darker than ever. But I have a few flashlights-"

"Y/N, Y/N stop!" Alicia speaks up grabbing a hold of my shoulder squeezing it tightly. "We can't leave now. That's no plan... It's a start but I can barely walk-"

"I can help you with that. I'm more than capable-" I glance over my shoulder and lock my eyes with Alicia's. I stand up straight and face my body towards her. "You're scared."

"Sort of..."

A low sigh escapes my lips as I reach up my hand and rub my face. I knew it was early but I made sure we had curtains that blocked out the sun. I thought it'd be best for not only myself but for Alicia, seeming as she needs rest for her injuries. And I'm glad now that I lay here sort of that we didn't try and go two nights ago. Alicia was right, we didn't have a solid plan. We probably would have been caught while I was trying to help her walk due to her injuries. Another sigh escapes my lips as I sit up and bring my knees up to my chest. I wrap my arms around my knees before hearing a soft groan escape from the bed.

Swiftly my head turns and my eyes look up over the feet board to find Alicia asleep but with a pained expression across her face. I quietly pull the blanket off of my body and get up off of the floor and to my feet. Quickly and quietly I tiptoe over to the side of the bed looking down at the girl tilting my head. A whimper escapes the girl this time and I can't help but sit down beside the girl reaching out my hand. I place it on her arm gently shaking her. Immediately the girl's eyes jolt open and she picks up her head. I put up my hands in defense switching my eyes back and forth between her own.

"Hey, hey you're okay," I whisper. "You were whimpering in your sleep."

"Sorry if I woke you," Alicia responded, her voice raspy and in a hushed whisper. I shake my head.

"You didn't. I've been awake-" I pause a second scanning my eyes all over the girl's face noticing how tired she looked. Without a word I stand up and adjust myself to where I pull the blanket down feeling Alicia give me questionable yet tired eyes.