fourteen >>> plan a to plan b

I walk out of the building where majority of people slept

I walk out of the building where majority of people slept. My fingers grip around the handle of the gun as my eyes stay focused as I make my way across the base. Eyes were on me but I didn't care. I had a mission. I had a goal, but Alicia's words, her voice was running through my head as I made my way across the camp.

"Y/N- Jesus," I hear someone say and then feel someone wrap their arm around mine directing me away from my original direction of the medical ward. I try to struggle against the person but before I can even realize what's truly happening I'm gently pushed into a room. I turn swiftly as the door shuts to be met with Jodi's eyes.

"Let me out Jodi," I say pointing to the door. Jodi shakes her head taking a step towards me and crossing her arms over her chest before glancing down to my hand pointing to it briefly.

"What are you doing with that out?" Jodi questions. I glance down to the gun and shake my head picking it up to lock eyes with the older woman. "Y/N that look in your eyes one I've seen before-"

"Your point Jodi? He deserves to die for what he's done!" I shout and Jodi shakes her head taking several steps forward.

"No one deserves to die Y/N!" Jodi speaks, her voice stern. I clench my jaw shaking my head but Jodi continues. "You cannot go down this path. Not again-"

"And why not Jodi? He's a monster! You don't get what he's done-" Jodi steps forwards grabbing my arms and shaking me a bit. Our eyes stay locked and I can't help but be a bit fearful at the moment.

"You right I don't know everything. You won't talk to me-" Jodi pauses looking back and forth between my eyes. "But it doesn't matter. We've all done things we're not proud of Y/N. We've all done horrible things especially with being here but if you pull that trigger you are not going to forgive yourself."

"I'd rather not forgive myself then let that monster keep walking around." I shrug Jodi off of me and go to past her. I feel her fingers on my wrist but I quickly move my hand and open the door but can't get far as I run into someone. I look up and meet Ben's eyes and his cowboy hat and I immediately try to her past him, but he doesn't let me. He grabs me and gets me back into the room pushing me in before I hear the door shut.

"Seriously?" I shout stepping back from the both of them tossing up my hands with the gun still in my hand.

"Hey woah, why the hell you have that?" Ben asks pointing towards me. I roll my eyes placing my hands down.

"She's on a suicide mission," Jodi answers her husband and I shake my head looking to her. Jodi looks away from Ben and to me. "How's Alicia feel about this?"

"What's Alicia got to do with my own decisions?" I ask tilting my head. Jodi's face softens as she shrugs a bit.

"I don't know. From what I saw out there she looked worried for you. Scared even," Jodi informs me but I shake my head.