seventeen >>> kidnapped

Bloody hell, I think to myself as I start waking up

Bloody hell, I think to myself as I start waking up. I barely move my head, flinching at the brightness trying to open my eyes. As I do I go to pick up my hand but realize I can't. Immediately my eyes burst open and I glance down seeing rope tied around my wrist pinning me to the arm of a chair. I look back and forth between my arms and begin to move them in every shape and form, struggling against the ropes. The rope digs into my skin, deep causing me to shake my head while my brain runs rapid.

I'm not in a good position, but maybe this is one of Lewis' games. I've been through scenarios like this millions of times. Maybe this is just a million and one. So that's what I have to do. Play it out like that even if it's not one of Lewis' games. Shit. Alicia. I stop what I'm doing and let my eyes quickly wonder. I was in a small room surrounded by loads of food that looked like it had been stored for years. But I was off to the side mostly away from all that. My eyes keep looking around and I'm pretty sure I'm underground, alone. There's no sign of Alicia, so what the hell happened? All I remember is telling her to stay in that closet and then bang, nothing but darkness until now.

I clench my jaw and look back to myself seeing rope around my wrists and around my waist. I try leaning forward, barely being able to, to see my ankles tied to the legs of the chair. I lean back and begin moving my arms again. I'm not even sure what to do, if anything moving like this maybe, hopefully will loosen the tightness. It never has in the past but maybe.

As I continue struggling and starting to notice rope burns take over my wrists I hear a hatch open. My head picks up and my eyes look to where I heard the noise. I keep myself alert, cautious watching as a blonde haired woman walks down the steps. I squint my eyes as she walks closer and once she's in front of me I knew exactly who she was, but kept quiet. And showed no signs of any kind that I knew who she was.

"Seems to me you've got yourself in a tough spot," the woman spoke looking to me. I say nothing. If Lewis' games have taught me anything, it's never speak to nobody. "Not talking?" The woman pauses and I remain as I am as she nods walking to the other side of where she stands now and then back, placing her hand on her waist. "I hope that'll change considering you're on my turf now."

I tear my eyes away and to the left, my eyes looking to all the food again. There was rows and rows and rows of it. I lick my lips and turn my head back to the older woman as her eyes are squinted, her brows furrowed looking to me. "That base you were at, it was your home for what seems this whole time. A lot of people were lost yesterday. Yours and mine." I keep my eyes locked on her's as she speaks, still not moving. Still keeping a blank expression. "We didn't plan on killing anybody but when it comes to my family, I do what's necessary. But we spared you...Aren't you a little bit curious as to why?"

I tear my eyes from the blonde woman, glancing to my wrists. A sigh escapes from the woman in front of me. Out of the top of my vision I see her drop her hand from off of her waist and shake her head before she turns on her heels. Slowly, I pick up my head and watch her as she walks up the stairs and through a door, except when she does I see a glimpse of two people. One of them being a young girl. I bite my lip tearing my eyes away and struggling against the rope again. But I can't do much more as I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs. I stop what I'm doing and glance up a bit to find the woman and a guy I didn't recognize. I clench my jaw briefly before relaxing, keeping my same blank expression.