nineteen >>> Madison

"Thanks for patching her up Jake," Alicia says as this Jake guy sits beside me aiding to my head

"Thanks for patching her up Jake," Alicia says as this Jake guy sits beside me aiding to my head. I learned he and Troy were brothers. Also learned Alicia and Jake hooked up. I'm not admitting it but low key made me kind of pissed. I bite my lip as Jake pats around the wound with a cloth to get the dry blood away.

"So my brother did this to you?" Jake questions.

"Yeah. He's an ass," I say flinching as the cloth gets closer to the wound.

"Sorry... And yeah he can," Jake responds pulling hand away. I open my eyes and glance behind Jake to Alicia who's eyes were glued on us. I look away and back to Jake as he reaches both his hands up this time and begins putting something on the wound which only causes me to flinch more than I have in a while. But before long he stops and looks me over nodding. "That should do it."

The boy stands and steps back so he can look to both me and Alicia. I slowly stand feeling my head still ache but say nothing, only cross my arms over my chest. "Thanks again Jake," Alicia says standing up from leaning against the table.

"Yeah no worries-" Jake responds giving Alicia a small smile. I cough clearing my throat and glance to the ground. I could feel both of their eyes on me and when I pick up my head Jake's smile was gone and Alicia was eyeing me curiously. I drop my arms from my chest and slide them into my jean pockets glancing back and forth between Jake and Alicia.

"So you're the one that kidnapped Alicia?" Jake asks looking to me. My eyes focus on him and I shake my head.

"No, that was the people I was with before being kidnapped by your people," I respond, keeping my eyes locked on his.

"Right-" Jake says looking to Alicia and lowering his voice. "Your mom just let her out?"

"I'm right here," I say, seeing as Jake refereed to me in third person. His eyes tear from Alicia's and back to me nodding his head.

"Sorry, just need to know what's going on." I roll my eyes looking away from him and removing my hands from my pockets. That's when I hear Alicia sigh causing me to look to her as she's looking to Jake.

"I'll catch you up later," she says before looking to me. She tilts her head to the door and I nod walking past Jake and to the door. I open it up and walk out feeling the cool breeze hit my skin. I let go of the door and walk out to the left letting my eyes wonder. I knew I was on a farm. It was a beautiful piece of property no doubt. As I'm looking around I soon see out of the corner of my eye the door open and out comes Alicia. I look to her completely as she looks around finally landing her eyes on me. She motions for me to follow her as she walks off of the porch and I soon follow.

We walk in silence for a moment before I see her pick up her head and shake it. "What?" I say catching up to her more, standing beside her and keep walking before I realize she stops. I only make it a few feet away before stopping and turning around to lock our eyes.