Father Edd x Mother Reader Lemon

No ones POV: you and Edd had 1 kid and he was a boy his name is James, James is a really sweet kid and never cause trouble.

Y/N POV: Me and Edd wanted someone to take care of James but if we let him with Tom well he will get drunk, if we let him with Matt he is not gonna pay attention to James, and if we let him with Tord than yeah he is going to teach him things we don't want to talk about. So we just let him be with us.

Edd POV: Me, Y/N, and James where sitting on the couch together, James in the middle and us next by him, we were watching a family movie I started getting a little horny and I looked at Y/N she was focusing on the movie so than I looked at James which he fell asleep than I got an idea "Hey Y/N I will go take James to bed he fell asleep" I whispered to Y/N, she looked at me than at James and than she said "ok"

Y/N POV: I see Edd picking up James and going upstairs to his room so I decided to turn the TV off and got to me and Edd shared room I just say at the bed waiting for Edd but I got bored so I went on my phone.

Edd POV: I closed James room door quietly and went to me and Y/N shared room, i see her on her phone and I smiled "so Y/N" Y/N looks at me suspicious "Yeah?" Y/N said "so remember what we did before we got James" I say smirking, Y/N looks at me blushing "No Edd I am not going to birth another child out" Y/N said looking away from me crossing her arms "but Y/N don't you miss the pleasure" I said and Y/N knew that I was right "well ok fine" Y/N said and I smile bright.

Y/N POV: I look at Edd and she him exited I decided to go and tease him a little than I grab him by his collar of his shirt and push him onto the bed and started grinding on him he looked shook of what I was doing he than flipped me over and started taking his shirt off.

Edd POV: I looked at our door and it was open so I went to get up and closed it when I closed the door I felt something go on my head I took it of my head and see it was Y/N bra I blushed and I turned around seeing Y/N on her stomach and her ass up in the air fully naked, her head was turned so she is looking me while smirking and wiggling her hips to left and right.

Y/N POV: I see Edd all flustered and I knew that my plan was working I than see Edd taking his clothes off quickly and I silently giggle, Edd goes above me and he flips he over, he likes seeing my face when we mostly fuck I than feel his tip touching my Womanhood and than he shoves his cock inside me quickly I moaned loudly he than starts going in and out of inside of me really fast and hard I started moaning like crazy.

Edd POV: I see Y/N eyes rolled up and her tongue sticking out so I stared go inside her a little harder And I see her eyes cross "Fuck~" I moan out quietly I feel her walls wrap around me and I knew that she was going to cum soon so than I kinda went sloppy because I also was at my end.

Y/N POV: I started to moan really loud "Fuck I'm cumming~" I say loudly "M-me too~" Edd says and we both cum together than Edd pulls out than we sleep next to each other cuddling.

Bonus:
No ones POV: Matt,Tom, and Tord decided to come and visit Edd and Y/N, everyone was eating outside while James was playing with Ringo "Hey James come and eat honey" Y/N says to James, James goes to the table and sits next to Y/N "Hey mom"
"Yeah sweetie" Y/N says while everyone was listening to what James was going to say and look at him " well I heard you and dad making weird noises last night and the bed shaking what happened?" James says while Tom spit some Smirnoff out while Tord started laughing hard, Matt just looked at Y/N and Edd and they both where blushing really hard " um James um I don't know how to explain this to you but um" Edd says

THE END!
813 words