Tom x Tord's sister reader

No one pov: so you don't like Tom when you first meet him but that changed. You come over to visit your brother. And you ain't got the same hair as him. But you too like similar things. Like hentai.

Y/n Pov: I got out of my car and knock at the house to see my brother once again. I had a smile on my face sitting for the door to open.

"I'll get it" I heard my brother say while opening the door. "Y/n!"

"Tord!" I say hugging him and he hugs back. We let go and start doing our handshake.

"Uhhh who is that Tord?" The guy in green said. While my brother pulls me in the house and closes the door behind.

"This is my sister! Y/-" Tord was cut off by a guy in blue.

"Great another commie. Just perfect" he says drinking his alcohol. I roll my eyes.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. This is my sister Y/n andY/n these are my buds. Edd, Matt, and Jehovah's Witness but they call him Tom" Tord says rolling his eyes.

"Nice to meet you all" I say smiling at them.

"Anyways Y/n I got that new hentai!" Tord says grabbing my hands. I gasp happily.

"The one with all gangbangs and!" I said smiling. While he nods his head.

"Wow they ain't so different" Tom says rolling his eyes I think or I don't know.

"You know you should really shut your mouth Tom" I say looking at him up and down with a pissed face.

"What you say to me?" He ask getting closer. I shove him away.

"Oh please pretty boy. What I said was you should really shut your mouth" I say repeating myself.

"Oh I don't beat girls but since you are commie sister I'm making an exception" he says cracking his knuckles.

"Oh wow such a tough guy. But you ain't got the balls to do it" I say putting my hands on my hips. Tord laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Ugh why don't you shut up princess." He says crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah like you can't do that your self bowling ball ass" I say pushing him to the ground. Tord starts laughing at this and pulls me to go to his room.

"Classic stupid Tom" Tord says while walking me to his room.

Edd Pov: I help Tom to get up and hear the door of Tord close also hearing them talking.

"Well she sure is a handful" I say to Tom. "But you had it coming"

"Huh what do you mean?" Tom says dusting himself off.

"Well you did say something first that made her mad." I say shrugging and Matt nods his head agreeing with me.

"Ugh you two are no help" he says going to his room and slamming it.

Y/n Pov: Tord was showing me his hentai. Me and him were talking how good it is.

"Hey Tord" I say to him. He looks up from the hentai in his two hands and looks up at me.

"Yeah?" Tord ask.

"What would you do ifffffff I had a boyfriend" I say giving him a nervous smile.

"Hmm I don't know I woul- Wait you don't have one do you?!" He says getting up dropping his hentai but picking it back up.

"No! I was just wondering if" I said.

"Oh well I'll kill him" he says with a smile grabbing a gun from his hoodie and posing. I roll my eyes. Me and Tord go back to talking until a certain hothead came in.

"Commie did you grab the last bacon that clearly said my name on it!" He says putting a empty plate and throwing it at my brother's face. I look at Tom with an angry face.

"Oh well yeahh" Tord said with a nervous smile. Tom growled and looked at me noticing I was staring.

"What you looking at?" Tom says clenching his fist.

"Just a sad lonely man." I say giggling. Tord smiles at this. "Have you ever kissed a girl? Probaly just your mom"

"Ha!" Tord laughs and falls on his back on the bed.

"Actually I have kissed a girl!" He says smiling. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Oh sure any proof?" I say smiling at him.

"Yeah here it is" He says grabbing both sides of my face and kisses me on the lips. He lets go and runs and Tord sits there shock.

"Hey you come back here you stupid Jehovas Witness" Tord says running out the room chasing him. I feel my face and it is warm.

"Well that wasn't so bad" I say smiling.