Future Edd x Future Reader lemon

No one POV: you and Edd have three kids now since in the first one James was their. Now you guys have twin boys which are named Ivan and Adrian. You still have ringo but she has a scar eye which is a x on her right eye. James is now 14 and the twins are 7. This is when you meet your past self which is WTFuture. F = Future

Y/N POV: me and Edd got through the portal to find his past self James didn't want to be alone taking care of the twins so he and the twins came as well. "Is it really worth it dad" James says while typing on his phone without looking up "yes James it is" Edd says looking around then he sees his past self. Edd than quickly grabs the gun and starts walking James was about to go follow his dad but I grabbed his shoulder he than looks at me "James you sure you want to come" I say "yes mom I'm sure" James says "ok let's go than" I say.

F Edd POV: I cornered the my past and my friends past "EDD!" I heard a voice says I than turn and see tom with his gun and Matt but light shots them both I see Y/N shot them with a blackout gun but than I was wondering were her past self was at I turned to see the guys gone "Fuck!" I say.

Edd POV: me and the guys kept running but than went inside a restaurant we all took a seat. The lady took our orders already and almost punched Matt. But than I realized Y/N and James was not here "guys where is Y/N and James " I say Matt and Tom look at me it seemed like Tom was about to say something but than the window broke next to use we see Y/N on the table but she looked all future  we than see a kid walking through the front door "ma you could have used the front door" the kid says which looked like James he than looks at me "sup dad" James says "why are you so gro-" Tom was cut off by Y/N snaking him in the head with a beer bottle  she than got of the table and grabbed James hand.

Time skip I'm lazy (the lemon slightly starts)

Tom POV: we looked around to see they are not following us but Y/N and James were safe in the house. Than we saw James that looked older while 2 kids walk behind him. James was on a phone it seemed like he was texting someone. He than looks at us "shit" James says looks at us with a scar under his eye it was small cut but it looked like it hurts. "Is that you James" I say "what do you think asshole" James says but than returns texting someone we looked shock cause James never had cussed towards us. "Have you seen our mommy and daddy" 2 voices say at the exact same we all look and see two kids that look identical beside their hair Matt was about to respond but than we heard a moan we looked and see and bathroom behind us and another Moan comes "Fuck!" James says.

James POV: I realized that my dad was eating my mom out! Because I know when my parents duck by the moans my boyfriend can relate so I texted Chris what is happening. Mores mow as come which is my mom!

Y/N POV: "mm F-fuck lick me faster Edd" I say grabbing his hair gently he than lays down which makes me sit on his face I than felt his tongues go in more deeper "ahh~ mm~" I say moaning but my eyes roll up and my tongue sticks out. I than cum.

                                      The End
                                    658 Words