Neko Tord x Neko Reader

No ones POV: you and Tord are in a relationship but you two are very in deep heat and they had ran out of heat pills so the crew did his best to stop from you two having sex and you guys try to hump anything that could probably help y'all.

Y/N POV: I rubbed my legs together feeling my heat coming up I heard there was no more pills for my heat to stop. My whole room is just my bed the guys toke me and Tord stuff out our room so we don't hump anything around our paths. I needed Tord so bad. I get off my bed and walk towards my door I heard Tord meowing really loudly my tail stood up I open my door slowly walking downstairs.

Tord POV: "but Edd" I say "no Tord you're in heat" Edd says I start meowing loudly I heard footsteps my ears stood up Edd looks over his shoulder to see Y/N
My eyes open wide and I smile noticing Y/N is also on her heat Tom was in the kitchen then came into the living room "wait I thought it was just the commie I don't want to deal with Two Neko" Tom says I see Y/N tail swinging side by side "Tom grab Y/N I'll grab Tord" Edd says then grabs me Tom then grabs Y/N "Why won't you let us fuck it's the only solution" Y/N says clearly wanting me "language because you and Tord might get kittens" Edd says "and you guys moan way to loud" Tom says drinking his flask.

Y/N POV: I have the perfect idea I see Tom drink his flask I'll try to put a sleeping pill it won't hurt him but he will be sleepy and drunk I make my tail go into my pocket and grab the pill and slip it in Tom's flask I see Tord noticed what I had done so he smirked. "What now Edd" Tom says clearly annoyed what is around him "how about this Y/N and Tord I'll put a canes on and you guys be in the living room if we see you both try to do the dirty then you guys will be separate for a week" Edd says "so we will be in Edd room to watch" Tom says both of them let both of us go I see the coffee table with Edd cola on top I grab a pill and quickly put it in Edd cola.

Tord POV: I see Y/N put a pill in Edd cola as well god I love this woman. "Now you two behave we are going to leave now I better not see any funny business" Edd said "ok" me and Y/N say. They both went we waited until the door closed we heard two thud which meant they took the pill but Matt is just sleeping so we are quiet not off the hook yet.

Y/N POV: "come on Tord fuck my pussy I'm horny" I say complaining laying on the couch "but Matt he is sleeping and if we wake him up then he will pull us apart" Tord says I start rubbing my chest up and down over his arm "come on Tord you want to fuck my pussy so hard I can see it in your eyes" I says continuing to rub my chest on him Tord was shock he never saw this side of me I was always the innocent girl but right now I can't hold it I start crawling on Tord sitting on his lap grinding on him with lust in my eyes "Y-Y/N What has gotten into you" Tord said while grabbing my hips "Shh just enjoy it I don't care if they wake up" I say.

Bonus:

No one POV: Y/N is laying down in the bed Tord and her are now sharing. "So Y/N how many are you going to have again?" Edd says "um well you know I said there is 2" Y/N says "uh yeah" Tom says drinking his flask while Matt looks himself in the mirror but Tord was in the kitchen making Y/N bacon while the others company her "they said I'm getting 3 more now" Y/N says nervously smiling Tom spit his drink out, Matt dropped his mirror and Edd just looked down at your stomach "does Tord already know" Matt says with stars in his eyes knowing he is a uncle of 5 "already me knowing about what?" Tord says while holding the plate of bacon all the guys besides Y/N jumped "is Y/N really having 5 fucking baby's commie" Tom says getting of the bed of Y/N and Tord's "uh yeah why are y'all shocked" Tord says raising a eyebrow "yeah my mom birthed 7 kids out" Y/N says.

                                         The End             
                                       830 Words