Tord x Animal lover Male Reader

No ones POV: Y/N was hanging out in the backyard with birds on his head,shoulders,legs or just all around him he was smiling that you can see he's bright teeth shine with the sun.

Tord POV: I was going to the living room until I see Y/N with birds around him, I always liked him since high school he always gave me butterflies I smile how cute he looks so I went to the backyard to go and check on him "good morning Y/N" I say in a happy tone "good morning Tordy" he says to me while smiling brightly I smile as well because of the nickname "hey have you seen the other guys?" I say to Y/N "oh well they went grocery shopping why you ask Tordy?" He says to me "oh no reason the house was quiet" I say to him.

Y/N POV: I just stare at Tord for a moment while he is looking at the ground awkward I realized what he was wearing he was just in some shorts and no shirt on I started blushing "Hey Tord" I say kinda nervous "Yeah Y/N?" he says to me confused I get up and walk towards him as the birds fly away and make a heart shape in the air I starts blushing realizing what they are doing "you good Y/N?" Tord says while smirking "yeah just can I do something" I say to him " yeah go ahe-" Tord was cut off by me kissing him.

Tord POV: he is kissing me! I say in my head I have my eyes widen but than I relax and kiss him back I than pick him up still kissing him and go inside the house and pin him to wall he starts rubbing his hands up and down on my chest I heard something but I didn't bother looking back.

Edd POV: Me, Matt and Tom got back from grocery shopping when I went to open the door I saw Tord kissing Y/N I put my hands over my mouth and have stars in my eyes "hey Edd what are you lo-" I cover Tom mouth and point where Tord and Y/N where Tom looks at takes a picture and goes upstairs to print it out than Matt looks where I'm looking at and has star in his eyes as well "so you guys enjoying yourself" I say while smirking and having a eyebrow up than Tord and Y/N look at me while having a blush on their face than Tord let's go off Y/N.

Bonus: A few years
No ones POV: Y/N is playing with his New kitten inside of Red Leaders office the kitten name is muffin Y/N than hears Red leader office door open than see Matt, Edd, Tom "it's Y/N come on Y/N let's go" Edd says while holding his hand out for Y/N to grab but than Y/N opens the window in Red Leader office and a bunch off crows attack them Than Paul and patryck come in the room also Red leader Y/N goes to Red Leader while holding the kitten and hug him than Red leader looks at Y/N and smirks at and kisses him on the lips while grabbing his chin softly white his robot arm.

THE END.
571 words