Father Tom x Mother reader lemon

No one POV: you and Tom have 3 kids the oldest and the twins your oldest is your son he has a boyfriend your son name is Chris and his boyfriend name is James and your son is 16 as well his boyfriend. The twins is 2 little girls they are 5

Tom POV: "Fuck Tom harder~" Y/N says moaning loudly not caring if anyone heard I thirst harder into Y/N grunting "your such a dirty slut~" I say Y/N moans we were doing the doggy style it's our favorite one the door opens to our oldest son with his boyfriend covering his eyes "I did not just come home to my parents fucking from school" Chris says holding his boyfriend hand while closing his eyes with the other "hey kiddo nice seeing you" I say while still fucking thrusting harder Y/N started moaning very loudly we had the covers on use so it was a good thing they didn't see our lower parts "Hey Chris Ahh~ c-can you leave p- Ahhhh!~ fuck yes~" starts moaning her eyes rolling back and her tongue sticking out "bye" Chris says leaving quickly closing the door. I had a condom on we didn't want another kid "oh Tom~ I'm gonna cum" Y/N says "me too sweetie" I say growing now.

Next day

Chris POV: "so why do you want to be here for a week" uncle Edd said I go to his ear a whisper "mom and dad were fucking I'm traumatized I saw it" I say "ohh" Edd says looking a little uncomfortable  and then looking at wondering if the girls heard it too I nodded yes "well they thought they were just in pain but yeah".

Time skip

Edd POV: "why would you guys do that! I thought you will stop after 3 kids" I say completely shocked "I'm sorry Edd it's just me and Y/N were very horny  I didn't want to jack off" Tom says "Wow that's the best excuse Jehovah witness" Tord says with a smirk "well at least I have a family unlike you commie" Tom says "Tom" Y/N says snaking Tom head "oww sorry damn" Tom says "well did you guys wear a condom" Matt says walking downstairs "well yeah" Y/N says "just don't do it in frontof your kids" I say clearly over this "matter in fact it was just Chris he knows about that stuff" Tom says acting like it's normal.

The End
420 words