Tori x Devil Daughter Reader

No one POV: Tori knew since the eddsworld episode when they went to hell but it's the female version. Tori visit you or you visit her from hell. You are practically seductive towards and your a succubus which makes her he still dirty mind extremely wet if imagine you two doing you know. And y'all are together

Y/N POV: I made a portal going to see my beautiful girlfriend I was about to go inside the portal until "where do you think your going" a voice says I stop my tracks and turn around seeing my dad "ohh umm" I say looking at the ground "Y/N what did I say about going to the living world and seeing the girl" my dad says "well she is my girlfriend that is what you and mom did when you were younger" i say back with a lot of sassy "just don't hurt anyone or waste their energy Y/N this will get out of hand until your next birthday come you can do that" my dad says "but dad I'm 1,999 but in human years I'm 28 " I say "well when you are 2,000 bye now" my dad says leaving my room I go into the portal into Tori room "Huh? Where is she, she is usually watching hent-" I was cut off by hearing another voice "well if you weren't such a dumbass this would never happen!" I hear a voice say it sounded feminine "you were the one that knocked over my fucking laptop so i wouldn't have threw your Smirnoff away!" Tori says  "hey both of you stop it Tori go to your room same for you Tamara" a different voice says I than hear footsteps I than close the portal running under Tori bed I saw bunch of hentais I'm not surprised the door than opens then closes I see tori feet she jumped on the bed.

Tori POV: I close my door once I got inside of my room I went over to my bed "ugh why does Jehovah witness has to be so annoying" I say  "yeah why is she so annoying" I hear a voice say I than see Y/N on bed "how come I didn't see you before" I say Y/N than looks at me with a annoyed serious face "oh yeah your a demon" I say "autocorrect I'm a succubus" Y/N says with a smirk "oh yeah why don't you show me than min kjaere~" I say with a smirk as well. Y/N was going in for a kiss until the door slammed open "HEY TORI WHERE IS MY MI-" Matilda says but cuts herself us seeing Y/N body on top of me, Y/N turns her head seeing Matilda "Matilda can you stop the yelling yo-" Ell says but quickly cuts herself off as well seeing what is in front of her "what is all the ruckus" Tamara says coming where Ell and Matilda are at. Ell hold her finger about to say something "don't ask why" I say Y/N turns herself around sitting on my lap "well Tori are these your friends I had meet from hell" Y/N says I swear I heard some excitement her voice " who are you" Matilda says "you don't remember me I saw you a long time ago from hell" Y/N says

Y/N POV: Ell was trying to think who I was "oh! Your Y/N the Succubus" Ell says "you guessed right cola girl" I say "so how did you get here" Tamara says "well I'm a practically a demon so I can be summoned or I can come her my own" I say "OMG! I should tell Matt about this" Matilda says "wait who is Matt" I say "it's our male version min kjaere so the situation right now is happening to them as well" Tori says rubbing my thigh " oh alright" I say "hey what were you and Tori trying to do at first when I came in here" Matilda says "oh we were going to f-" I was about to respond back to Matilda but Tori covers my mouth "we were playing um twister! Yeah twister right Y/N" Tori says trying to cover up the evidence "uh yeah we were playing twister" I say "oh but why was it on yo-" Matilda was about to say but Tori cut her off "let's ignore the questions" Tori gets off the bed pushing everyone out the room. I wonder what is with people cutting someone off I speared my legs while Tori had her head on the door looking down "hey Tori you good" I say "yeah min kjaere it is just the questions and talking was overwhelming" Tori says I had the most dirty idea "hey Tori I know what will help" I say laying in the bed then Tori turns her head towards me noticing the position I'm in I see Tori smirk "well I suppose I can" Tori says crawling on top of me.

Bonus:
This is the guys version but the sexual part

No ones POV: "ahh~ YM/N your so tight" Tord says continuing thrusting inside YM/N " mmm~ fuck yes tord more more~" YM/N says moaning like a pornstar.

The End
888 Words