Tom x daughter reader

No one POV: you are the eyeless guy daughter. Your 14. And know one really knows how you came into the world. But you have the same features as Tom. You have his eyes, monster form, and his anger ness. You always are sassy whenever you talk to anyone. Bit angst.

Y/N POV: hm, what should I do. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I heard a crash. Ugh it's Tord and my dad again fighting as usual. Tord and my dad crash in my room.

"Hey who is better me or commie!" My dad says as he is in a hurry

"um neither." I say going back on my phone texting a guy I have a crush on.

"Come on kid!" Tord says with desperate.

"Edd is better than y'all." I respond with a smirk looking at them than back at my phone.

"Huh?!" Tord and my dad say the exact same time now me assuming they both are running to Edd now. I go downstairs to see my dad and Tord yelling at Edd what he did to become a favorite. Edd had the most confusing face ever. Tord came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE EDD BETTER THAN ME?" He says looking like he is about to cry.

"Hey commie don't touch my daughter!" My dad says pushing him from me.

"Well Edd is um just Edd. He is way funny and has a cat. Also he always gets me what I want whenever" I say smiling putting my hands on my hips. When I did that my phone fell out my pocket showing that I was on messages.

"What?!" They both say and then look at my phone. My dad stands next to me and looks at my phone. He starts mumbling the text messages. I quickly grab my phone and put it in my pocket.

"What was that Y/n?" My dad says getting in front of me putting his hands on his hips. Tord stares at us and goes to sit on the couch.

"What was what dad?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Your phone who was that Y/n" he says with an almost angry tone.

"N-no one d-ad!" I say smiling nervously.

"You stutter when you lie. Let me see your phone." He says putting his hand out. Matt comes down and sees us and sits next to Tord. Edd is staring at us drinking his cola.

"B-but it was just-" I was cut off by my dad.

"I don't wanna hear it Y/n give me the phone!" He says his voice getting louder. I look at him than at the floor.

"Like hell I will" I say mumbling to myself.

"What did you say?" He says putting hand in his pockets.

"Like hell i will!" I say yelling at him. I cover my mouth. My eyes well you know what I mean. They go wide. My dad stares at me with anger.

"Give me your phone right fucking now Y/n I'm not playing any games" he says. The guys stare at us. Edd has a worried face. Matt has a confused face. While Tord had a omg face.

"Why should I?! It is my privacy! And who the fuck said we are playing games here? No one!" I say putting my hands out.

"Y/n! You respect me! I am your fath-" I cut him off.

"So?! Like I give a shit. You never can let me have fun? Like what is your issues? I can't even live my life without you always around me!" I yelled at him. Tears coming out my eyes but I wipe em off.

"You listen to me! You give your phone for fucking 3 weeks and if you don't it is going to be even more!" He says yelling back at me.

"Tom-" Edd was cut off by my dad.

"Shut the fuck up Edd!" My dad says looking at Edd than back to me. Edd looks at the ground.

"Don't fucking yelling him he didn't do anythin-" I was cut off by my dad slapping me across the face. Everything was way to quiet now. I hold my check and look around. Tord and Matt had their mouth and eyes open. Edd had his hand in his mouth with wide eyes. My dad had a mad face but stopped and softened his face.

"Shit Y/n im-" i cut him off.

"Whatever just leave me alone d- Tom I hate you" I say looking at him and walking up the stairs. I go in my room and slam the door. I lay on my my bed on my stomach shoving my face in the pillow crying. I heard a knock on my door.

"It is me Edd. Y/n" I heard Edd say. I get up and sit on my bed while Edd comes inside my room and closes it behind him.

"Hey Edd" I say wiping my tears.

"Are you ok?" He ask. And I give him a 'you think' face. "Yeah I shouldn't have asked that but um. I know what Tom had done and said was wrong but-"

"I know it was wrong I feel a bit guilty. But what did he expect. Like-" I started crying into my hands. Edd sits on the bed and hugs me. He starts patting my back.

"Yes your dad is in the wrong for what he did but you also are" He says. I look up at him.

"Huh how?" I say.

"Well what you said hurt Tom. He feels like a horrible dad. But you know he won't apologize
fir-" Edd was cut off by my dad opening the door. He looks at both of us. "I'll leave you guys be. You two be nice to each other" he leave and closes the door behind.

"Hey kid I um-" My dad says sitting on the bed. I put my face in my knees.

"Whatever it is I don-" I was cut off by my dad hugging me. My tears started coming back up.

"It's ok let it out kid" he pats my back. I starts crying into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry dad" my voice sounded a bit weird due to me crying.

"I know sweetie I'm sorry too" he says. We break the hug and he fixes my hair.

"I love you dad" it my was very first time very saying this to him. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"I love you too" he breaks the hug.