Tom x Sleepy Male Reader

No ones POV: you know how everyone has there own personalities well your gonna be the won the loves sleeping all the time and you and Tom are dating.

Y/N POV: I was sleeping on the couch with my body sprawl on the whole couch while I was drooling I always love sleeping it's one of my hobbies well just the only hobby I have.

Tom POV: I came downstairs with my Smirnoff i than see My Sleepy boyfriend on the couch I just stare at him than I go and sit next to him "hey babe" i say in a whisper while I was shaking him "mm" I hear Y/N said knowing he is saying 'what' I just look at him "so do you want to cuddle" I say to Y/N I than see Y/N flip over on his back and makes grabby hands towards me.

Edd POV: Me and the guys were about to go shopping for more groceries but when me, Matt, and Tord came downstairs we see Tom and Y/N cuddling while Y/N was laying on Tom stomach I than see Tord taking a picture of them "oh I am definitely going to blackmail Tom" Tord says in a evil tone
"That is so cute" I hear Matt says but he is looking at his mirror talking to himself I just roll my eyes.

Tord POV: i look at Tom and Y/N I don't know why I'm saying this but not gonna lie they are a great couple "hey Edd should just leave them alone and go
ourselves" I say to Edd "yeah let's go I don't want to bother them" I hear Edd say.

Y/N POV: I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on top of Tom I than rub my eyes and sit up which made me sit on top of Tom's waist it than see him waking up "hey babe" Tom says while looking me with a bit of sleepy eyes.

Sorry it was short
344 words