Eddsworld crew x Seductive Reader

No ones POV: this is when you are dating the whole crew.

Y/N POV: I am laying on the couch with Matt cuddling me while Edd was making breakfast, Matt was hugging my body but than hug to tight the made my breast touch his chest I than smirked "hey Mattie let go of me please" I say to Matt "Never!" Matt says I than peck his lips and he let go of me and touch his lip so than got up "I am never washing these lips again" Matt says running to his room I go to the kitchen where Edd is at "hey Eddie" I say to Edd "oh hi Y/N" Edd says and walks to me and hugs me I hug him back I than got an idea I licked his neck slightly than I walked away leaving a frozen Edd.

Tom POV: I went downstairs and say Y/N sitting there i than smiled "hey babe" I say to Y/N, Y/N looks at me up and down "hi hottie" Y/N says while smirking and hugging me I blushed feeling her breast touch my chest "well um" I say I than hear
Y/N giggle "your so adorable" Y/N says in a baby voice to me I than speed walk to the kitchen "Hey um Edd" I say to Edd "yeah Tom" Edd says "how did we get a girl like Y/N" I say to Edd "I don't know but we are sure lucky" Edd say while making a dreamy face.

Tord POV: I finally finished a collar for Y/N it says 'Tord's' I than smirked knowing how seductive she is I than ran to downstairs and see Y/N on the couch on her phone while one off her legs are on the couch and the other is on the floor "hei min kjaereste"I say to Y/N she than looks at me and smirks "hey babe, what's behind your back hmm?" Y/an says to me getting up "well I made something for you" I say to Y/N leaning to Y/N face  she than leans as well "give me it than" Y/N says "hmm I don't know what is the secret password" I say to   Y/N smirking "oh come on we can do that when we fuck" Y/N says "Yeah your right but the other one" is say.

Y/N POV: I than look at Tord "fine can I please have it senpai~" I say to Tord "well ok let me do it" he says and goes behind me and puts and collar on "Why does it say To-" I was cut off bye Tord snaking my ass "because so people know your mine" he says walking to the kitchen "I'm telling Edd!" I than ran to the kitchen "wait don't tell him!" Tord says running to me "Eddie, Tord smaked my ass" I say running behind Edd "He what?" Edd says "HE WHAT!?" Tom says "tord what did I say about smacking Y/N butt" Edd says "to not do it" Tord says while having his hands in his pockets and kicking his leg up and down looking at the ground "I mean it kinda felt good" I say while dreamily smiling about dirty things "WHAT!" Tom and Edd say at the same time than Tord looks at me than smirks.

Tord POV: when I heard Y/N said she liked it I being thinking dirty things with her I than feel a boner and quickly ran to my room and have fantasy about Y/N.

Y/N POV: I just stand there while Edd and Tom just froze I than slowly went to the living and sat on the couch than Matt came downstairs "Mattie come here" I say to Matt he than runs to me and hugs me "Y/N" Matt says "can I show you something that is way bette than your mirror" I say to Matt "*gasp* what is it!" Matt says "this" I say and kiss him on the lips than back away "I'll be in my room if you want more than a kiss" I say to Matt going to my room.

Bonus:
No ones POV: Y/N and the guys where eating dinner outside in the backyard while Y/N was playing with ringo by playing with ringo it meant Y/N chasing her than Y/N was out of breath but she had a idea and really 'fun' idea "hey Edd feel my heart beat" Y/N say to Edd while pulling his on on my chest "uhh yeah sure Y/N" Edd says while touching Y/N breast She than does it to Matt than Tom but than Tord "hey hottie feel my heart beat" Y/N says but Tord putting his head on her breast smirking "why of course, you still wearing the collar" Tord says "yeah because after we all eat we can make it kinky while we have fun" Y/n says than Tord smirked exited.

THE END
852 words