Possessed Matt x Possessed Reader

No ones POV: The one episode when Matt gets loaded by a evil spirit well imagine the evil spirit has a wife which will posses you but you will have glowing orange eyes. You and Matt are dating so yeah and your the Halloween spirit and YS/N mean your spirit name and the spirit that possess Matt name will just be spirit.

Y/N POV: I was in the living sitting on the couch watching the cats all alone in the house all the guys where in their rooms "huh the cats kinda looks like us" I say to myself I felt something behind me but I ignored it.

YS/N POV: I went behind this weak human touching her shoulder she quickly look at me and started screaming bloody murder I than go inside her body threw her mouth.

No ones POV: The guys all stopped whatever they were doing and quickly go downstairs to just see Y/N perfectly fine while watching TV in a formal way.

Edd POV: me and the guys see Y/N fine watching the tv but something is odd about it "are you ok Y-Y/N" I say in a shaky voice. We all flinched when Y/N stood up but than Y/N pointed to the television we all looked at the tv "Y/N I think you need to rest" Tord says grabbing her arm Y/N quickly kicks him where the sun won't shine. We all shudder when her necks crack and looks at as with, Orange eyes? That seemed to be dripping "AHHH!" We all screamed running but Matt trips but me and Tom kept running.

Matt POV: I felt something behind me I looked and saw a "GHOST!" I shout "NOT THE FACE!" but something else happen.

YS/N POV: i went over to the ginger boy jumping on him "spirit is that you?" I say "what do you think
YS/N" Spirit says "shut up I don't wanna be in this body she has c cups" I say "well I don't mind" spirit says but mumbles something of him not mixing to squish them "hey that would be fucking cheating asshole!" I say "damn chill" spirit says "fucking shut up than. Ugh why did I marry a idiot like you" I say "but I am your idiot" spirit says trying to get in the mood "your fucking cheesy prick and you know i like it when you becoming mean towards me it's so fucking hot" I say leaning in "oh yeah you do slut" spirit says about to kiss me but I move back "we can continue this when we are done messing with people" I say.

Edd POV: "hey Edd your sure this a good hiding spot" Tom says "yeah I'm sure Y/N won't find us here" I say while we are all squish in a closet "what about Ma-" Tord says but got cut off from the door pounding we all hug each other "LEAVE US ALONE!" I say we all shake but than the door stops pounding we heard footsteps walk away Tord gets up and open the door "it's good" he says getting out the closet but than a red and white flash past the closet knocking Tord out to a wall me and Tom get out the closet but than see Y/N and Matt arguing.

Tom POV: really they have to argue right now I looked out the window seeing the sky going dark "your a asshole!" Y/N says than lightning breaks the window "only if you let me do it than this wouldn't happen bitch!" Matt says another lighting comes threw another window "can you losers shut up" I hear a voice say and we all turn towards to the voice seeing Eduardo at our broken mirror with mark and Jon behind him but than he looks at Y/N and smirks "Eduardo" Edd says "hey Y/N can you give me he-" Eduardo was about to say but at/N grabbed his shirt "so your muster Eduardo dammit spirit I knew we had the wrong house" Y/N says "we are so sorry" Matt says but something flew out their body's the spirits go into Eduardo house.

The End
716 words