Animal Eddsworld crew x Owner Reader

No ones POV: so Tom is a guinea pig with his little hairs sticking out on his head, Matt is a Dwarf Hamster don't ask why, Edd is a Havana brown cat, and Tord is a Australian shepherd dog don't ask why about the Australian part.

Y/N POV: I woke up on my bed after a nice sleep. I see my cat Edd sleeping curled up next to me while Tom and Matt where sleeping in their cages, Tord was in his little bead where he sleeps at. I stretch getting off my bed I tried not waking them up but They all woke up of how the noises I made "are y'all hungry" I say to them I go into the kitchen getting cat food,dog food, guinea pig food, and Hamster food. I opened Tom and Matt cage so I can let them room. All the animals are gently with each other especially Edd besides Tord he doesn't like Tom. I gently grab Tom out his cage carefully not to drop him and gently let him out of my hands so he can roam around I than grab Matt super carful cause he can die from a high drop I put him down as well and he quickly ran to my full body mirror. I grab my hand mirror opening it up putting it on the floor so Matt can look better at himself he went straight towards the mirror. I pour the food in every animal food bowl and changed their water. Edd was trying to eat Tord food to see how dog food tasted I quickly grabbed Edd and putt him where his bowl is at. I than see Tord needs to go potty "hey Eddie watch Tom and Matt I will be right back ok buddy" I say to Edd kissing his head. My animals are very well trained Edd than went to Tom and Matt side while Tom at a lettuce and Matt looked in the little mirror. I opens the backyard door and let Tord roam outside. I heard a knock at my front door I left the backyard and open the front door I than see Eduardo "what do you want Eduardo" I say clearly annoyed "well I was wondering if your still up for the date" Eduardo says moving his eyebrows up and down "ugh no why are you so desperate" I say now putting Matt on my shoulder while holding Tom "because your hot and I'm hot and well of course I'm the numbero uno" Eduardo says winking at me i than put Tom and Matt down than holding Eduardo shoulder.

Eduardo POV: she is going to kiss me I knew it was a good idea to eat that mint I puckered my lips closing my eyes waiting for the kiss I than felt pain on my lower area I than ran holding my crouch.

Y/N POV: "well tha is done" I say to myself going back inside closing the door I than felt someone humping my leg I noticed it was Tord. Wow I just hit Eduardo in the nuts now my fucking dog is humping me "eww Tord" I say pushing him with my hand to get him off my leg I than throw a toy at him it was a stuff one.

The End
561 Words