Kid! Tord x kid! Reader

No ones POV: you and Tord are in kindergarten Tord likes you so he mostly helps you with things or do it for you.

No ones POV: everyone in the class was listening to the teacher talking to them and Tord was just swinging his legs under the table bored just watching the teacher, the teacher Mrs.Daisy was telling the class to "write a story about your partner and a picture of them and I will chose your partner" Mrs. Daisy says to the class.

Tord POV: when I heard the teacher say draw your partner I was hoping to get Y/N she is my friend because she never made fun of how I talk or my two missing teeth. "So your Edd and Tom, Eduardo and Mark, Jon and Matt, Y/N and Tord" I hear Mrs. Daisy say I looked at Y/N and she looked at me with a smile and I smiled back at her.

After drawing thingy I'm lazy sorry

Y/N POV: it was lunch time and when it's lunch time you can sit anywhere I just sat in my seat eating my lunch and Tord sat next to me I smiled he smiled back at me than he shared his food with me so I shared my food with him "oh look I got this from my garden " Tord says giving me a Lily Flower I smiled and looked at him "Thank you Tordy" I say to Tord "your welcome Y/N" Tord says "oh here I made it for you with the help of my mom cause I know how you love robots" I say to Tord giving him a Red Robot Toy he looks at the Toy and hugs me "thank you Y/N I love you" He says to me smiling "your welcome Tordy and I love you too.

Tord POV: I heard Mrs. Daisy say it's recess time so me and Y/N walk outside and not run like the other kids than we went to this little place with a beautiful tree and a little house "Y/N will you marry me" I say to Y/N while showing her a ring pop "omg yes!" Y/N says and taking the ring pop and putting it on her ring finger.

After years

No ones POV: Tord was there waiting for his red bride than Y/N comes with her Red dress and a lily flower from on her head and they had the cake like Tord giant robot "Red leader, will you love queen  Y/N with your life" the Paul says "i do" Tord says looking at Y/N smiling "Queen Y/N, will you love Red leader with your life" Paul says "I do" Y/N says "you may now ki-" Paul was cut off by Tord grabbing Y/N and Kissing her rough everyone cheers while Y/N makes a smirk on her face and raising a eyebrow at Tord than Tord say and he got the message.

                                    THE END
                                   507 Words