Eddsworld x Popular Reader

No ones POV: you are the popular girl in high school and all the boys will treat you like a queen while the girls do the same as well.

Y/N POV: I was walking to school while texting my friends when I got at my school there was a huge puddle of water I than backed up because I just got a new outfit than a boy came running and flipped on the puddle showing me to walk on him "oh um thank you" I say and walk on him.

Edd POV: me and the guys are walking to our school when we saw a boy go on a puddle while a girl walked over him than he got up "hey guys isn't that Y/N the popular girl" I say to the guys "yeah one day we might be friends" Matt says while having stars in his eyes "well she is ok" Tom says while he is on his phone "I mean she has everybody eyes on her" Tord says.

Y/N POV: I was walking to my classroom than a girl came up to me if I wanted anything I was thirsty "can you get me a water please" i say "yeah of course" she says running I was putting my stuff away when 3 of it books fell I was going to get it until a boy grab them and gave it to me "oh thank you that very sweet of you" i say he than looks at me "y-yeah your welcome" the boy says than walks away "hey sexy" I heard a familiar voice "leave me alone Eduardo" I say in a annoyed tone than I look at him seeing him putting his elbow on a locker I than had an idea to know that will make me him leave me alone I grabbed his arm and made his hand touch my breast "Ahh! Eduardo touching my breast!" I say everyone looked and the principal came which is my dad "dad he touched my breast I say while I acted that I cried I than ran to my dad and go behind him "EDUARDO is this true!" My dad says "what no she gr-" Eduardo says but got cut off "No! I don't wanna her one of your excuse go to my office" my dad says "but ugh whatever" Eduardo says.

Time skip

Y/N POV: I sit by a tree bored I than see four guys on a bench talking I never talked to them I just mostly see them "the friends I have are fake they just want to be popular should I make friends with them" I say to myself I than decided to I walk over to them "hey" I say to them than they looked at me shocked the popular girl is talking to them "omg are you Y/N" a guy with orange hair says "Why yes" I say "why are you talking to us" a guy with a green hoodie says kinda looking like Eduardo "hey are you Eduardo brother or something" i say "what no" the guy in green hoodie says "well what are y'all names" I say to them "well I'm Edd this is Matt, Tom, and Tord " Edd says "well ok nice to meet you guys" I say I than look at what time it is on my phone "shit I have to go bet it was seeing you bitches" I say while running inside int school.

Edd POV : we were shocked that she called us that "hey you know if she calls us bitches that mean that where her friends now" Tom says "how do you know" Matt says "I heard here say that" Tom responds back "well we should be the best of friends she ever had "yeah" Matt and Tom and Tord say.

THE END
646 words