Eddsworld crew x Lesbian Reader

No ones POV: you are lesbian and Tord, Matt, Edd, And Tom like you but don't know that you are lesbian and you have a girlfriend her name is Penelope she is a girly girl and your mostly a tomboy also Penelope is French.

Y/N POV: I was in my room texting my girlfriend because I was bored while Edd was making breakfast I than heard footsteps come to my room so I wicking told my girlfriend I got to go and turned my phone off than my door opened "Hey
Y/N Edd finished cooking" Tom says going into my room "oh ok I'll be there in a sec" I say to Tom "ok I'll wait at your door for you" Tom says "alright" I say I than could have sworn I sad Tom blushing but I ignored it.

Edd POV: I see Tom and Y/N go downstairs together I got kinda jealous I know that Tom likes her but I don't know if Matt and Tord like her. Soon later on Tord and Matt came downstairs and we all ate together I was next to Y/N and Matt was next to her as well "Hey I want you guys to meet this person" Y/N says Me and the guys look at her "And she is a girl we have been um... friends for a long time" Y/N says.

Time skip

Tord POV: we all went to a park and saw a girl on one of the benches than Y/N ran to her her and hug her I can tell the girl was surprised but hugged Y/N back, we Stand together besides Y/N "so this is Penelope the person I wanted you guys to meet"
Y/N says while Penelope keeps hugging her "well um this is awkward" Y/N says laughing with Penelope "so what are y'all's names" Penelope says.

Tom POV: when everyone was talking I notice Y/N looking at Penelope up and down but I didn't think of it much. Penelope seems like a nice girl but I still like Y/N I know that all of us like her but I hope she chooses me to be her boyfriend we all made an agreement that Y/N picks who she wants.

Time skip to home with Penelope

Matt POV: "hey guys uh me and Penelope are going in my room so don't bother us" Y/N says while running up the stairs with penny I don't care what Y/N said so I just look at my beautiful face.

Edd POV: we are going to ask Y/N who she wants to date at 10:00 right now is 9:58 and we are all nervous and scared if she rejects us than it was 10:00 and Y/N came down with Penelope "hey Y/N can you come her" I say to Y/N.

No ones POV: "yeah sure what is it" Y/N says while eating Pringle's "we all like you and want you to choose who you like" Edd says Y/N than freezes "um guys so I should have told you guys before but I'm lesbian an I'm dating Penelope" Y/N says while scratching the back of her head Penelope than looks uncomfortable and jealous that they like her girlfriend "HUH?" The guys said.

THE END
568 words