Chapter 26

?? - Land of the Back Door

In another plane of existence, there exists a place named the 'Land of the Back Door'.

A seemingly endless plane of floating doors which lead to different locations in Gensokyo.

Not much is known about the place other than that it seems to have been created by the Goddess named Okina Matara, a goddess that governs over life and mental energy.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

In the celestial golden void a new door suddenly appeared.

This one was much bigger and majestic than the others, being at least 10 metres wide.

*Shiiiing*

The door then grandly opened as three individuals stepped out from it.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The one in the middle was none other than the Goddess Okina Matara herself.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

She was using her index finger to repetitively tap her throne's handle with an extremely dark expression on her face.

*Gulp*

Her two servants were also fidgeting nervously with an anxious expression on their faces, not really understanding why their master was so angry to this ridiculous degre.

In fact, it was their first time ever seeing her being this angry about something other than that scary Gap Youkai.

*CRASH*

""Eeeep!""

The angry Goddess suddenly clenched her hand as the handle of her throne broke to pieces before she muttered.

"Damn her, she completely ruined my plan."

After she said that, her golden eyes started glowing as her irises took on the shape of an opened door.

What she was seeing right now was not the golden void in front of her but instead the flying island that they were at just a few minutes ago.

"Crazy bitch... just how many protections did she place on him?"

She said, looking a little speechless as she can see Shinki placing yet another few thousands barriers on the oblivious male God.

"No wonder why my mental manipulations powers did not work on him... it took everything I have just to make him regard me as a serious threat and therefore hesitate to fight back... yet at the end he still did just that..."

She then looked at the male God that managed to break out from her control using sheer and mere will power.

"And he also wields Zero energy..."

It has to be known that only True Gods and Goddess could use that kind of terrifying power, in fact she herself could not do it.

"..."

Yes, she can work around the bush with her powers and manage it somehow but still... in the end she CANNOT wield it directly.

"Interesting... as I thought, If I cannot control you... I will just kill you, revive you and then force you to serve me for all eternity-"

*Flinch*

Suddenly and through her eyes, Okina noticed that Shinki was looking directly at her.

"How in the actual-OUCH!!"