Chapter 6

Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Mokou's House

-= MC's Point of View =-

"Oh, it's morning already."

I said as I stood up from my meditation position far in the sky, I then looked down and found Mokou house on the ground level.

"Let's do this!"

The moment I said so.

*Zap*

I disappeared from my place.

*Zap*

I then instantly appeared near the house, still flying, but just a few centimetres above the ground.

"Sign, I've finally got a little accustomed to this body."

Now, i don't have to worry about accidentally destroying the planet.

"It was worth it spending the entire night on this."

It seems Frieza's race is way too incredible; it's almost comical.

They don't need to sleep at all, they just need to take a nap for a single hour and they will recover to their peak state.

And Frieza being a mutant member of this extremely powerful extraterrestrial species, so long as his Ki reserves are not exhausted which is an almost impossible thing to happen for this guy, he doesn't need to sleep even that damn 1 hour a day, even when he's using Ki energy to fly, his Ki regeneration rate far surpassed that, so he can technically perma-hover-in-the-sky.

And that's exactly what I have been doing ever since Mokou came back at night yesterday, now I don't have to worry about breaking the floors and the ground while moving around.

"Speaking of Mokou..."

I said as I looked at the new Futon inside through the window.

It seems the reason Mokou was absent yesterday was because she went to the Human Village to buy a Futon and some daily necessities for me, she also mentioned that she asked a female friend of hers to guide her through there, as it has been ages since the last time she went there.

"Even though she's poor, s-such a good girl."

I said as I wiped the small tear that formed in my eye.

She was like : 'H-Here, it's not like I care about you or anything! It's just... Yeah! It's just I don't want to have to get you medicine or something if you catch a cold!'

I remember when she said that with an embarrassed face as she handed them to me.

"Poor thing, why is she so adorable?!"

Yeah, she's definitely mine, if someone dare touch her, he's SO FUCKING DEAD.

*Rumble* *Rumble*

I was so worked up, the air vibrated as the pebbles in the ground rose up around me.

'Ah! Calm down me, I can't have myself destroying her house with my Ki.'

*Clatter* *Clatter* *Clatter* *Clatter* *Clatter* *Clatter*

The moment I restrained my Ki, the pebbles dropped back to the ground.

"Sigh, this is just my First Form and I'm already having troubles controlling my Ki."

I wonder what would happen if I transformed to my other forms right now?

[Notification!]

[ All of the host's forms has been remodeled after the sentient being called 'Killua Zoldyck'. ]