Chapter 27

Universe - Unknown Galaxy

Killua spread his hands wide in the void as he said.

"I shall conquer the whole universe."

But then he stayed like that for a few moments before he sighed.

"Right... my chuunibyou is acting up again..."

Even though he's speaking, no actual voice was produced from the action as there was no such thing as air to carry his words.

"Hmm... so this is space..."

And despite him knowing that fact, as nothing was reaching his ears, he still keeps talking to himself.

"It's strangely homey-ish, just like how it feels back at home in my old world..."

Because of the nature of his being, a race that belongs to the cold void of the universe, it is not unusual that Killua would get such sensations.

Even though... With the exception of a selected few, all the beings in this world would instantly die from the sheer amount of radiations and the terrifying gravity originating from the nearby black holes alone.

Not to mention the infinite microscopic objects flying almost at the speed of light and other countless unknown cosmic anomalies that humanity had yet to discover.

Indeed, for living creatures of flesh this is the most terrifying place they could ever imagine to be exposed to.

Yet, Killua just keeps talking to himself...

Casually ignoring everything around him as a massive black hole had just swallowed a meteor perhaps a million times bigger than the earth and even proceeded to annihilate other meteors that left the previous one looking like a tiny rock in comparison.

"Oh... I'm naked, But I guess when moving at such speeds it's to be expected."

Killua just realized that his pants were shredded or melted in his case when he moved at speeds exponentially faster than the speed of light, to the point that even the 'indestructible' enchantment of said clothes was negated.

"At least they just expanded and didn't shred when I transformed... I guess I'll just have to coat them with my Ki so they won't make contact with external forces."

After saying that with a thoughtful expression, Killua then transformed back to his First Form.

*Pssssst*

"Alrighty~ training is it, I guess I'll start with my First Form for now." *Tsu*

He then activated the skill 'Instant Equipment' as new clothes appeared in his body.

The said clothes being a simple white T-shirt, black shorts and violet slippers.

"Imagine wearing slippers in fucking space."

Killua chuckled as he observed what he usually wore back when he was still a human.

"Ok, so training... umm... but what should I do?"

He then proceeded to make a delinquent squat as he rested his elbows above his knees.

It looked incredibly ridiculous, considering the cosmic view and the fact that he was doing it in the literal void.

"Right... uhh- Hmm?"

While he was thinking, one of the massive meteors suddenly came in his direction.

"Hmph."

He grunted from his position as his eyes glowed red, and the meteor simply shattered into countless smaller pieces that soon turned to miniature meteors courtesy of gravity.