Chapter 39

Planet Earth - Core

-[ Many many thousands years ago ]-

In the deepest place of the world, literally at the core of the Earth. there is a hollow dark void that doesn't even have gravity let alone any basic living principles like oxygen or water. Not even light existed there.

It was a true void that is not that much different from outer space. Only that this one was inside a planet. And also it was extremely hot. Instead of the freezing cold you normally find in the vast universe.

As much as outrageous that sounds, it really is the truth.

"..."

And in such a horrifying place, a single being existed. After he created the void, the being just stood in his place for almost 500 years now. He didn't even move a single muscle the entire time. Taking all that time planning in his terrifying mind what might be probably the most complex, biggest and powerful machine in the history of the world.

He was trying to take advantage of his advanced alien knowledge and develop an unholy machine that would be capable of defying space and time that will create a massive dimension with a different time scale that will also have to coexist with this dimension at the same time.

All the other Gods took the easiest path and just claimed one of the many pocket dimensions that branches of this universe and simply developed their world there.

However, this being refuses to do it. After all branches are just that... branches. No matter how big or robust those branches are, in the end they are simply low-level dimensions that depend on this one. Who knows what kind of complications and limitations he will face there in the long run.

So the being decided that he will not risk it, and will instead do the impossible and make a new dimension and then somehow force it to coexist with this one.

And after another 900 years, he finally did it. He completed the unholy machine that defied the laws of the universe.

*LOOOM*

As he looked at the finished project, now all that was left was an energy source to power it.

However, such an unholy machine would require so much power that even if you give it a thousand stars like the sun it still won't be enough. Not even close.

Fortunately, while he was training in the universe, the being came across a hypergiant star with a radius around 1,700 times larger than the radius of the sun. To put that in perspective, the volume of almost 5 billion suns could fit inside a sphere of that hypergiant star. That was more than enough energy for the unholy machine.

But first he needs to somehow compress it. Moreover, he has to do it far away in the empty corners of the universe.

Because if he did here, the moment he got the hypergiant star out from his inventory... this solar system will disappear.

-[ Timeskip: 10 year ]-

It took way more than he thought to compress the hypergiant star. He had to use his telekinesis powers constantly and slowly to make sure the compressed star was stable.

The originally 2.3765 billion km in diameter hypergiant star was now a white ball no more than 14.4 cm in size. The sheer power that seemingly small object has is enough to erase the Milky Way galaxy entirely from existence in an instant. It is now easily considered one of the most dangerous objects in the world.

The being however handled such a terrifying thing like a harmless sack of potato. He just casually carried it under his arm and teleported back to the void.