Chapter 21

Gensokyo - The Scarlet Devil Mansion Corridor

-= Sakuya Izayoi's Point of View =-

"He's moving again..."

'I'm currently using my ability to stop time, so it should not be possible for him to move his body.'

This has never happened before, even my lady can't do it, yet how can a brat like him...

Right now me, my lady and the idiot gatekeeper are following after the young lady and that rude brat to the closest balcony on this floor.

And while we're moving, from time to time I use my ability of stopping time to confirm if that brat can really move his body and how he can do it.

'And also what does he mean by that?'

As I used my ability yet another time, he... the brat again immediately moved only his right hand's finger as he pointed it at me and its tip glowing in some purple-looking color.

Just like that, he moved only that finger and nothing else, he isn't even looking at me as he is still facing forward while I'm standing a good distance behind him.

And as soon as I returned time to normal...

"..."

His finger already returned to its initial position.

But the biggest problem is that I can't even see that happening, it is as if his damn finger wasn't moving in the first place.

'Earlier he said that I can't stop time and that I'm just slowing it instead...'

That's true and not true at the same time, since I'm not exactly stopping time but I'm slowing it to the point that I can move at the speed of light, which means I move at the fastest speed possible and that could mean very well the same as stopping time.

And if considering that and the brat can still move... then...

'He's moving faster than the speed of light?...'

If that's really true, then I now understand why lady Remilia-sama was that polite towards him.

Someone that can move faster than the speed light...

*Glare*

'That brat is dangerous.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

?? - The Outside of Reality

Here... in this black void that even reality itself does not have the right to manifest...

Two women were glaring at each other.

One of them was beaten to pulp and was almost dead.

The other one wasn't perfectly fine either, she had various small cuts over her body and her clothes were damaged all over the place, she was currently placing her right foot over the head of the dying woman.

"What's wrong Youkai? Is that everything the Legendary Gap Youkai can do? Where did your previous bravado go? Hmm?"

"Damn you bitch! Just kill me already!"

Yukari cursed maniacally as she spat towards Shinki.

Shinki's face then immediately darkened as leaned down and grabbed Yukari from her hair.

"Ugh!"

Yukari grunted painfully as she tried to helplessly resist, even though she knew from the start that she wouldn't have much chance in winning, she still braced herself and challenged The God of Makai to a deathmatch, one of the most powerful beings that existed since the beginning of time, but even still, she didn't expect she would wipe the ground with her like this.