Chapter 29

Japan - Kyoto City

-= MC's Point of View =-

'So this is what they call the sixth sense?'

I thought as I slowly walked in the night street of the city.

Every human, cat, dog or really any creature that locked eyes with me either immediately shivered in place or just tried to stay as far away from me as possible.

I guess if the anatomy, biology and soul's difference is so drastically wide, the body will somehow realize something is wrong and will instinctively switch to protective mode.

'Umu, I have to thoroughly research some of them sometime in the future.'

That would prove useful when dealing with humans and other earthling creatures.

After all I can't have everyone and everything scared shitless just by being close to me, that would really sucks and most importantly would really be boring....

'Hmm, then I would need some kind of base of operation or something.'

I then remembered that I have a massive collection of planets in my inventory.

Most of them are just gas giants or ice giants that I intend to use primarily for resources.

But it's not like I don't have any rocky planets or something, it's just that only a few of them actually have an atmosphere and gravity close to that of the earth.

And even then they still need some work before any living thing from earth can actually live there.

I also have to architect a stable solar system that will create a daily cycle of some kind and won't collapse for at least a few million years.

"..."

'Forget it... I'm too lazy to deal with any of that, let's just build something on this shity planet and make do with it... for now at least.'

After thinking about where to build my base, a good idea suddenly came to my mind.

And as soon as I made a plan in my head I immediately started running in a random direction.

I was running extremely close to the ground as my upper body was only a few centimeters away from touching it.

I dodged everything in my way, be it cars, people, trees and everything.

While making sure not to exceed a certain speed so as to not melt everything around me but still fast enough that absolutely no one and nothing could see me.

Then instantly a skyscraper was in my way so I started running upward on its walls.

My body controle level was so terrifying that I didn't even crack a single window when I stepped on it.

I also didn't use any Ki while running up the skyscraper, but only with absurd timing and absolute precision to take advantage of the small forces generated from the frictions to push myself upward.

The concept is somewhat similar to how a lizard can run on top of the water but much more complex and impossible to achieve without instantaneous movements and super robotic precision.

And soon enough, I reached the top in less than a fraction of a second.

"This is fun."' *Smirk*

I used my right hand to catch the edge of the roof and thrust myself to the night sky as I maneuvered in the air so that I was facing the whole city while back pushed through the clouds.

"Hah, not bad at all."

I enjoyed the view as I remembered all the crazy things I did back in the vast void of the universe.