MyTAB & My Pet

Azzy's Pov

We were at the mall waiting for the release of the new myTAB. Because Ally made us wait with her for it. And we had sleeping bags. 

Our sleeping bags were placed in this order. Trish, then Dez, then Austin, and then finally me.

"Rise and shine, sleepy heads." No. I snuggled more into my sleeping bag.

"We have a big day ahead. The myTab 6 goes on sale in only 13 hours." Yeah I'm not getting anymore sleep.

I woke up and noticed Austin and Dez woke up too.

What time is it?

"How do you like your eggs?" Ally asked.

"Four hours from now....and scrambled." moon replied.

"Why did you have to wake us up at......6:00 a.m.?" She did what now? "Everybody else is still sleeping. Even the mall statue guy." Dez finished.

I closed my eyes and started leaning back. But Ally put her leg between my head and my pillow. I groaned and sat up.

She started handing us some kind of warm beverage. I think it's coffee? I don't know. I don't function at 6 in the morning.

"I woke you up so we can do this together. We're doing this as a team. Right, Trish?" Ally asked.

Ally walked over to Trish, while me and the boys got up.

"Trish?" Ally asks and tries to shake her awake. But she pulled out half a mannequin.

I noticed the real Trish tried to sneak back, but Ally also noticed. So Ally cleared her throat to get her attention.

"Oh hey guys! I totally slept here. In fact, I'm sleeping right now. I'm sleepwalking!" she tried.

"You're also sleep lying." Austin said.

"Fine, I didn't sleep here. Why do we have to wait in this ridiculous line if we're only getting on myTAB anyway?" I agree with Trish.

I started falling asleep again. And I was going to, if Dez didn't hit the back of my head. Now I'm awake. And I'm getting him back.

"First of all, because it's fun. WHOOOOOOOO!" Ally said throwing a pancake in the air.... and then missing it completely.

I don't see anything fun about this.

"Skip to 'second of all'." Austin said.

"Second of all, MyTABs are the hottest thing out there. If we don't get it today, it'll be months before Tech Town gets another shipment in."

"I can't wait months. I really need the new video editing app." Dez said.

"I really need the new music recording app."

"And I really need to re-sell our myTAB for five times what we paid for it." Wow, Trish.

"We're not re-selling it. I hear there's an awesome cloud identifying app. I'm gonna be the coolest girl in my cloud watching club." Really?

"If you really wanna be cool, never mention cloud watching club again." I told her.

"If all we're doing is wait in line, can't we go back to sleep?" Trish asked. I agree. I need sleep.

"No, because in exactly five seconds, it's officially Owen's birthday!" she said and revealed our bird in the cage.

I didn't feel anyone behind me, which is strange because Austin and Dez were behind me.

I looked back and saw them laying back down.

"Happy birthday, Owen! Or should I say 'bird-thday'?" No, no she shouldn't.