Viral Videos & Very Bad Dancing

Azzy's Pov

All five of us were in the practice room today, eating.

"Wow, Trish, you really went all out for our team Austin, Ally and Azzy meeting." Ally said.

"Yeah, you've never had it catered before." Austin said.

True.

"Nothing but the best for my clients." Wow.

"Why does the cake say 'Mazel Tov on you Bar Mitzvah, Danny Shapiro'." Dez said.

"Okay fine. You got me. They're leftovers. Guess who got a job at High Class Catering." Trish said.

"Well, thank you, Danny Shapiro, for not eating your cocktail weenies." I said.

"Yeah, these things are awesome."

"All right, let's start the meeting. Austin's up first."

Trish grabbed her notepad and the rest of us moved to sit down.

"Okay, next week you have a gig at the beach club, rehearsals with your dancers and two days in the studio." Trish said.

"Yes!"

"I know. You got a lot of exciting stuff next week."

"No, 'yes' cause I don't have anything this week. I can have my first vacation all year. This call for a cocktail weenie." He said.

"Woo, vacation! I say we got to the beach every day, play video games and sleep in uuntil noon." Dez said.

Then they did their handshake.

"What up?!" They said.

Sounds nice, but they're forgetting something.

"You realize you still have school, right?" Ally asked.

"Aw. Thanks for ruining my vacation."

"On to Azzy. This week, Jimmy wants you to go into the studio just to get the feel for it and hopefully start recording one of your songs. And next week, I scheduled you a photoshoot." Trish said.

"Coolio." I said and continued eating a cookie.

"And Ally. I have some great news for you too. You've been nominated as one of 'Miami Music' magazine's future five." 

"No way, that's awesome. What does that mean?!" Dez said.

Really?

"Every year, 'Miami Music' picks five up-and-coming singers that they think are gonna be the next big thing." Me and Ally explained.

"People vote online and choose one future star out of the five." Austin said.

Yep.

"This is so great, Trish." Ally said.

"Do you know how many cool singers have won that contest?" Trish asked.

No, but I bet it's a lot.

"Ah, 17? 4? 112? 17! Oh, I already guessed that." Dez said.

Okay?

"The future five is a big deal, Ally. It could really take you to the next level." Austin said.

"The magazine editor Jean Paul Paul-Jean, is throwing a party at his loft tomorrow night for the nominees."

Wow, tomorrow night.

"Tomorrow night? I have so much to do. I have to buy a new outfit, get my hair done and pick up a gift." Ally said.

"I don't think you have to bring a gift to the nominee party." I said.