Magazines & Made-Up Stuff

Azzy's Pov

Ally, Dez, Trish and I were at the food court.

Trish was sitting at a table, me and Dez were sitting at the bar by minis, and Ally was standing.

"Wow. Austin and Brooke's date is sure taking a long time." Ally said.

Ugh. Don't remind me. I rolled my eyes. I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Stupid jealousy.

"Oh. Here they come." She said again. I looked over and saw them walking.

I rolled my eyes again. I really need to get over this crush on him.

"Act like we're not watching them." Ally said.

"We're not." Trish said, not looking up from her magazine.

I sighed and looked at my phone.

But I could still hear Moon and Brooke.

"Austin, I had a lot of fun today. I made this scrap book of our time together." I heard Brooke say.

She made a what now?

I put my phone down and looked at them.

"Here's a napkin from our first date, a mini golf scoreboard from our second date, and a crouton from the salad we just finished." She explained, showing him the pages.

This might be the jealousy talking, but she seems creepy. 

"Want to hang out Friday?"

Uh, no. He has plans with me and Dez.

"Uh.. I was supposed to hang out Dez and Azzy, but sure."

"Aww." Me and Dez said.

"Hey guys." We heard Austin say.

He came towards Dez to give him a high-five, but turned around. Austin tried to do the same to me, but I also turned around.

"Okay, enough boring love stuff." We heard Trish say, so me and Dez turned around again.

"I've got some big news. Austin what's something you've asked for since I became your manager?" She asked him.

"To play Times Square on New Years Eve?" Austin answered.

"Close. I'm getting you on the cover of cheetah beat." Trish said.

Me and Dez stood up.

''Whoa that's huge!"

He turned around and he and Dez did their handshake.

"What-up!"

"They have this hot new celeb issue where they profile a rising star." Trish explained.

Wow!

"Every hot new celeb becomes a superstar. Beyonce, Adele, Ryan Gosling - Do you remember Jim Futch?" Dez asked.

"No, who's he?" I asked.

"Exactly. You don't remember him because he wasn't a hot new celeb."

Oh, okay?

"If you fill out this questionnaire, I know I can get them to pick you." Trish said.

She handed the form to Austin.

"Sweet!" Austin said and sat down at the table.

The rest of us crowded him.

"Name?..Easy. It's gonna take a bit more than that to stump Austin Moon." He said.

3...2....

"Oops. Too many O's"

Really?

"It's not a quiz. They want to know what you're life is like." I explained.